News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congratulations to Ohio's Newest Shoot Bosses!

Started by MeanStreaker, April 01, 2010, 03:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanStreaker

A hearty Congratulations to Luna and DryFire for completing their SBIT process, which began a few months ago and culminated in them each running very successful events the past two weekends!  Appleseed is extremely lucky to have these men that know very well what they are about.

Please join me in congratulating them!

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Hoover

It was my pleasure to work with both of them these last two weekends.  They definitely demonstrated excellent leadership and organizational skills so essential to being an effective shoot boss.  I look forward to working with each again soon.  Congratulations, Luna and DryFire!

Gordon

Congratulations, gentlemen. Our state has among the best quality control in the nation, I believe, so being designated as an Ohio Shoot-Boss is a genuine achievement.

GoldFish

Congratulations, guys!  ..:..  The work you have put in to it will now come out as you pass your knowledge along to other students and IITs alike.  Never stop learning!

---GF
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Bill 3

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Samuel Clemens
"...that any man who yields up his liberty, in however slight the measure, is bound to become a slave." -- H.L. Mencken
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
"...we have the choice to pursue, in the course of our life, one of two sets of principles - either the principles of power and privilege or the principles of truth and justice. If you pursue truth and justice it will always mean a diminution of your power and privilege. If you pursue power and privilege it will always be at the expense of truth and justice."
The forum is but a blank slate that records what we type.  If it sucks, why is that?  Anyone have an extra mirror for people?

Miki

Boba Fett

RPD

Two finer gentlemen would be hard to find.
Congrats!!!
I look forward to April 17-18 w/ DryFire SBing.

and to quote Slim, "HUZZAH!!!!!"

-RPD

ps  Luna, the offer still stands about helping on the cabin.  -Rob
*The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedients, and by parts.
*The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.
*Whenever separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe.
-Sir Edmund Burke

slim

Luna

I have been blessed and I am honored to have the opportunity to muster, hold a bucket and bail with the incredible patriots I have met in this program.  Surrounded by a desert of apathy, parched in the history of sacrifices made by forgotten patriots, AS provides nourishment to the heart and soul of those willing to open their minds to the basic founding principles of this country under the guidance and protection of our creator. 

Thank you AS for opening my mind.

posterboy

Ratchett

Congratulations ..:.. O0 :bow: ! It has been fun watching your climb up the Appleseed ladder and being a part. We gotta get little Luna a Red Hat though, he has worked really hard too! ;D

In His Grip,
Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Dinky Dao

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"These blast points...too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise."

"Wind...is a dirty mistress."

"Matter can neither be created or destroyed. Cosmoline proves it." - Dinky Dao

The ][rishman at Eureka RBC 07-10, " In the famous words of Bill Cosby...Got to bed, you're getting silly."

Dinky's Facebook page: 100% Applesseders. Keep up on the latest Applessed news from all over the country!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1326377533#!

para45acp

Congratulations... ..:..   :---               
Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10

RedNekEngr

Way to go guys.  Very well deserved indeed!
"If we did all the things that we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." - Thomas Edison
"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."- Ronald Reagan

MamaBear

"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies."-Annie Oakley

'"A girl with a husband can be limited in what she can do. A girl with a rifle ain't got that problem." Calamity Jane

therealsteamer

Ishy

"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney