News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NRA certified RSOs in Michigan

Started by BeeFree, April 01, 2010, 10:28:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeFree

If you are an orange hat (or red or green) in Michigan and are also an NRA-certified RSO, please PM this info to Nickle ASAP.  We may have a range that will require this certification in order for us to hold an AS there in October, and we will need to be sure the AS is staffed appropriately.  If you do not have NRA RSO certification, please consider getting it, so that staffing does not require border raids in the future.  Also, be aware the NRA INSTRUCTOR certification is NOT the same as NRA RSO certification.   :P

BeeFree
Make Orwell Fiction Again!

Gordon

Gopher Boy

I've  looked into the training.  I'll have it before the shoot, even thought I know we'll be covered.

One more won't hurt us.

G.B.

Miki

If any of you are a) still interested and b) close enough Detroit Sportsman's Congress (23 Mile and Dequindre, I think that's Shelby Township (ish)) is offering the NRA RSO class on August 30 and 31, 7 - 10 PM both days, cost $50 for non-club members.