News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Internet help needed

Started by ItsanSKS, March 31, 2010, 10:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItsanSKS

Folks, this is a very simple job, and if no-one steps up, it will be just 'one more thing' that is easy to do, but will likely not get done, as I have very little time for other appleseed-related activities.

This has the possibility of blowing the promotions door wide open here in FL.

Please read the following, copied from elsewhere in the forum:

Purpose/Rationale:
Gathering contact information for NRA affiliated organization so we can distribute promotional materials to them and get more Appleseed exposure across the country.

Effort Estimate:
15 minutes

Task Steps:
Here's a video that takes you step-by-step through the process: http://test.appleseedinfo.org/scuzzy/get-nra-data.html

Task Completion:
After you have gathered the data outlined in the video, please zip and attach the final html files in an email to kfoster@gmx.com with the state name in the subject line.

Should you wish to work on this project, post here stating which metropolitan area you would like to claim, and then send the information to the email address provided above. 

If you have any questions at all, contact me directly.

Thank You,

ItsAnSKS
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

caseyblane

I'll take care of NE Florida (Jacksonville/St. Augustine/Nassau, Clay, Baker County) within the next week.
"Boy, there are Do'ers, Thinkers, and Wonderers, be a Do'er!" My Grandfather.

douglas34474

I'll give it a try for my area, Ocala and Gainesville. I only have access to dial-up, so it will be slow.