News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

..NY Solidarity Call 4/13/10 Virtual Muster III..

Started by Josey Wales, March 31, 2010, 07:45:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josey Wales

..Calling all New York State Appleseed.. Riflemen,
                                                      Instructors,
                                                      Students,
                                                      Family,
                                                      Neighbors &
                                                      Friends,
..All of us who have attended with the best intention of lending a hand in the bail of our Nation. Bucket by bucket, little by little we all chip in trying to do our part, trying to make a positive difference in a time when it seems like nothing can stop the ship from sinking. The persistence and determination not to sink, keeps us all bailing no matter how bad it looks. Here is the next step....Virtual Muster Night Third Strike: April 13th, 2010!.....Please, be on blogtalkradio.com 9pm April 13th, Tuesday night when for the last time before April 19th we will have a chance to show solidarity.......Let us in NY State show how we are willing and able to add to the National Appleseed Program. If we in NY State stand together our voice as one will be louder and stronger.. Let us make it a good one........
................Strength and Honor.................Join or Die.......................Josey Wales...........

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=12768.0

..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

sgtrock

We Do need solidarity in this program and across this nation, 479 mustered last time, should be more everytime we have a muster, we just have to activate them, wake them, kickem the hell off the couch, tell them they have to start acting like Americans, or this ship will go down faster than it is already, there's my 2 cents,    I'd have thrown in quarter, but this ain't no rant and rave thread,
   sgtrock

KodyJaret

Day late & a dollar short,,,got in late last night,,,better late than never,,,

I started the check-in thread last time and wondered about the lack of responce, from NYers',,,I don't expect everyone, everytime, but, this time around, three 'shows' is a bit light.

As for kicking people off the couch, I've got better things to do,,,I'll concentrate on proselytizing those who at least appear to be conscious, preferably cognizant of a clear and present danger.

I go by the olde Biblical addage,,; 'many are called, few are chosen'.

Hey Josey,,,hope to see you at Elbridge......

Josey Wales

..Ill be at Elbridge, Brother.. as for the muster, it is for this Tuesday coming up.. 4-13-2010....
..Scout wants to see if we needed to muster, what kind of number could we get?..

Josey Wales

nyrasgt

madMark (per crak),
nyrasgt in.
Attending HF F&G Club BOD mtg @ 7p to set up Oct AS and fall IBC for all the new orange hats we recruit between this coming weekend and September...
Excelsior,
mad (one of the three NY Marks...)
"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
for only practice will make you perfect.
Finally, you will hit the bulls-eye of success."
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists
"Nemo me impune lacessit."  Montresor, via E. A. Poe, 1846

R1SGx2

Reporting for duty...

QuoteAttending HF F&G Club BOD mtg @ 7p to set up Oct AS and fall IBC for all the new orange hats we recruit between this coming weekend and September...

Nice, NYRASGT - good job!!!
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

VietVet

OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

sgtrock

kDan

just passing through, thought I'd show my face.

"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

Josey Wales

crak

Hey you guys have any extra red hats?

Harvard needs one for line #5!!!
Check your drama at the door.

B9

Quote from: crak on April 13, 2010, 09:21:37 PM
Hey you guys have any extra red hats?

Harvard needs one for line #5!!!

No, sorry we have one MIA as it is.

BTW... I am here... check in complete.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

crak

Check your drama at the door.

gunville

-----------------------------
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

B9

Quote from: gunville on April 13, 2010, 09:52:17 PM
if it's me MIA, I just got here.

No, not you. One RH not working an AS this weekend.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

independentrider1

B9

Medea Benjamin

independentrider1

B9

I will be at Elbridge.

You have an excellent Instructor crew at New Bremen.
Medea Benjamin

Gov't Mule

independentrider1

Quote from: B9 on April 13, 2010, 10:16:46 PM
I will be at Elbridge.

which instructor?

B9

Quote from: independentrider1 on April 13, 2010, 10:38:26 PM
I will be at Elbridge.

which instructor?

Boltgun71 and U.S.Cavalryman
Medea Benjamin

independentrider1

Quote from: B9 on April 13, 2010, 10:43:58 PM
Quote from: independentrider1 on April 13, 2010, 10:38:26 PM
I will be at Elbridge.

which instructor?

Boltgun71 and U.S.Cavalryman

U.S. Calvaryman is a personal friend of mine. he got me into appleseed. I here Boltgun is a great guy too.

KodyJaret

Well,,,I managed to make it in before midnight,,,,,,,,,, ;)

Josey Wales