News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Possible new range in Missouri

Started by Jungle George, March 30, 2010, 10:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jungle George

I was talking to a guy in my local gun store the owner introduced me as an AS instructor and he said he was wanting to go to one.  He has looked into it quite a bit and had said he had a good site for a range in Columbia area and I told him of how we did the range and he says he has good backstop area.  About all we would have to do is set up target stand.
   His wife is due on April 20th so he can't make Aprils AS,  I will get back with him see what we can come up with.  May have got him and another shooter to the range.  Going to have to hang out at that store more.

JG
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.  Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."  Patrick Henry ,1778

ErikAnderson

Excellent JG!  Way to 7th Step!  Let us know the details! ^:)^

4bfox

Yes....keep us posted. I have a niece living in Columbia that NEEDS to go to an AS....this would "grease the wheels" for her to attend!
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10