News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Women's only shoots 2010

Started by yellowhousejake, March 30, 2010, 03:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowhousejake

Afternoon all!

I am working to send flyers and invites to as many womens organizations as I can about the upcoming Women's only shoots. Please send me any contacts you would like a flyer sent to so I can get them in the mail right away. Also please provide the desired contact info for your state and I will include that in the invite.

contact to send flyers to, email or usps address.
contact info for the invite, YOUR email or USPS address.

Thanks,

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

loves2hunt59

YHJ,  where? when? other useful tidbits to drop in conversation?

yellowhousejake

The flyer says only that there will be one in Iowa May 1-2, I don't know the location.

I've sent flyers and invites to approx 18 different women's shooting groups including NRA. I am looking for any others that may be interested. If your state has any such groups I am more than happy to handle the contact and flyer mailing if you send me the info. Otherwise you can get the flyer in the Indiana State board and distribute as you like (you could that anyway ;^)

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

Dinky Dao

YHJ,

The owner of the Wayland range called me on the phone, saying his shoots are not showing up on the schedule and he was concerned there was a problem. I'm looking into this. In the meantime, the May 1st shoot is still a go. And you guessed it, it's at Wayland.  ;)

Dinky
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"These blast points...too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise."

"Wind...is a dirty mistress."

"Matter can neither be created or destroyed. Cosmoline proves it." - Dinky Dao

The ][rishman at Eureka RBC 07-10, " In the famous words of Bill Cosby...Got to bed, you're getting silly."

Dinky's Facebook page: 100% Applesseders. Keep up on the latest Applessed news from all over the country!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1326377533#!

loves2hunt59

Dinky,  Thanks.  Now I can start "encouraging" my daughters to prepare.  Same set up as last year?

AFTERMATH

It looks like May is the month for the ladies!

Wayland, IA - May 1-2, 2010
Cloverdale, IN - May 22-23, 2010
Hinckley, MN - May 22-23, 2010

Looks like you can shoot at Wayland, make that majic 210(If you haven't already), then instruct in either IN or MN! O0
I guess you've got it all planned out! ;)
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

loves2hunt59

OK, it's probably just me but I can't find the Wayland All Women AS on the schedule, or anywhere else but here. :sos:.  Been trying to talk this up but can't download a flyer :sos: :sos:. Suggestions?