News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Web Page for Burlington Flats

Started by sgtrock, March 25, 2010, 09:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtrock

The Burlington Flats web page is finally up and running,

I'd like to Thank, Eric Meyer for all his hard work in making this a reality for us, Thank You Sir.

www.bffgc.com    or   www.BurlingtonFlatsFishandGameClub.com

So enjoy!!!     

sgtrock

B9

Awesome! B-Flats hits the 90's with a web site!  ;D
Even has an Appleseed section. Looks great, thanks Eric.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

Spanner

That Junior Rifle page is pretty impressive.  Isn't That Eric in the group photo?  Good job Eric!

(Looks like BF has it's own little future punkin' patch.  Is that really fair?  Or... is imitation the sincerest form of flattery?)

" Decision-making is the supreme manifestation of human dignity. "  -Jouvenel

sgtrock

Spanner
  Eric is not in the photo there,, He was the guy that was shooting along side Larry in Oct 09 on the left side of range,, sgtrock

Josey Wales

..WOW.. that is impressive..I gave it a look and "My Wife" knew the song right away..(she is the best)..
..Great job, I can not wait to return to BF some day soon, and in the meantime I can visit the website and enjoy the virtual tour......................Strength & Honor..................................JW.........................
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

sgtrock

On behalf of the club, we Thank You, and You are always welcome JW.,, sgtrock

R1SGx2

Nice place O0 O0, how do you get Junior Rifle to age 10?
I thought we had a nice place, one day, will
make it out there, Thanx for all you do... :bow: :bow:
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

sgtrock

Quote from: R1sgx2 on March 25, 2010, 11:32:47 PM
Nice place O0 O0,

Quotehow do you get Junior Rifle to age 10[/b]?

This is a work in progress still have some bugs to work out, the man that set it up just got into the shooting sports last year so he's learning

I thought we had a nice place, one day, will
make it out there, Thanx for all you do... :bow: :bow:

gunville

Nice job,

Are you bringing raffle tickets to sell?  I want that 7mm-06!

I've been after my club for an online calendar (even offered to do it)

I think BF is just a little TOO far to join your hi-power league... but if it's open I may show up one day.

Consider pixel reduction on the pictures to speed up downloading.

-----------------------------
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

sgtrock

We are an open league, Nothin fancy with the way we do things here, you can come anytime, we just follow NRA rules of the game,
   Yes I'll have a few tickets with me tonight,, If anybody is around this neck of the woods, stop by and shoot, we get together on alot of weekends to practice as well,

typo on Cal should be 25-06

sgtrock

cire991

:)Thank you all!  I thank you all for the kind comments about the Burlington Flats Fish and Game Club's new WEB SITE.  Your comments have helped me make corrections and improvements.  This Club is very greatful for everything you guys are doing to keep this country safe.  We appreciate your efforts, time spent and true patriotism.  If you go to the site www.bffgc.com or www.burlingtonflatsfishandgameclub.com you will see we will be starting our F-Class and NRA High Power shooting soon.  On behalf of the club I extend an open invitation to all of you to come and join us for the fun.  We are growing, changing and improving at a rapid pace.  Please look at the projected future improvements (shooting pavillion) we hope to build in the near future.  It is our hope that this will be an asset for the future APPLESEED SHOOTS.  If you could please have your web person for the Appleseed Web Ste do me one favor.  When you bring the Burlington Flats Appleseed Shoot on your site it still says there is no web site.  If someone could make that correction I would be thankful.  CIRE   O0

B9

Quote from: cire991 on April 07, 2010, 11:26:21 AM
:)Thank you all!  I thank you all for the kind comments about the Burlington Flats Fish and Game Club's new WEB SITE.  Your comments have helped me    If someone could make that correction I would be thankful.  CIRE   O0

Forwarded the info to get it added to the event page.

Thanks!
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

cire991

First day of the shoot down, one to go.  I can already tell everyone that our instructors have done an outstanding job.  This is my second Appleseed shoot and every time I learn more and improve my shooting skills.  Again on behalf of myself and all the shooters I would like to thank the RWVA and our instructors for the fantastic program, they have provided.