News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Osage Beach Mar 20 &21

Started by Jungle George, March 18, 2010, 08:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jungle George

Okay guys and gals the knats are out already bring your head net, vanilla extract or bugg-N the only stuff I found that works.

See ya there

JG
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.  Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."  Patrick Henry ,1778

Greg in MO

I seriously doubt that we are going to have to worry about gnats this weekend, SInce it is supposed to be cold and raining/snowing the whole weekend.

Typical Osage Appleseed weather.

Greg

Jared

thursday

Why won't the forum let me view the AAR?  I can see it if I'm not logged in.  But not when I am.
if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

Jungle George

No Knats at Osage for some reason, but they were out again today, perhaps they are sunshine soldiers

JG. 
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.  Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."  Patrick Henry ,1778

mikaldulee

Quote from: thursday on March 22, 2010, 10:17:35 PM
Why won't the forum let me view the AAR?  I can see it if I'm not logged in.  But not when I am.

It sometimes takes awhile for them to update your status.

ErikAnderson

You mean that you can see the public AAR, but only if you are not logged in? That's odd.  You might start with PM'ing Riflewoman to see if your account is set up correctly.

Garand69

Quote from: MisterAnderson on March 23, 2010, 10:28:09 AM

You mean that you can see the public AAR, but only if you are not logged in? That's odd.  You might start with PM'ing Riflewoman to see if your account is set up correctly.

Give Bill3 a yell, I had a simular issue and he fixed it for me.
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz