News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

April 17 and 18 2010 PROMOTIONS Lets get the word out

Started by dragonfly, March 17, 2010, 06:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

Its crunch time, less than a month to the big day. Pre Regs. are down. Lets get our family and friends signed up.  :sos: &)

fepowered and bedford Suamico is at 1 so far. Lets get the word out. If you need any promo materials let me know, I have swat reprints and flyer's ready to go. Just need a shipping address.  &). Your part of the state really needs some seeding. If you have any ideas or need any help let me know.608-370-1747. No reason we can't get 15 or 20 pre regs. in the next couple if weeks.

The rest of us lets work on getting some sold out shoots :sos: &). We have plenty of time we just need to get with it.

Gun shows;

Rice Lake March 20 and 21 at Cameron Wi John Tully 715-859-6775. Good area for Spooner and MN promotions.

Onalaska March 19 20 and 21 608-752-6677  www.bobandrocco.com/events.html

Janesville March 26 27 and 28 Holiday Inn Express Bob Schrap 414-479-9765

West Bend Fairgrounds March26 27 and 28 608-752-6677  www.bobandrocco/events.html

Madison Marriott April 2-3 608-752-6677  www.bobandrocco/events.html . I will be there both Friday and Sat. @)

Anyone need any promotional materials or have any ideas. Please lets get these shoots filled. :sos: &)

Thank you all

D-fly Keeping the faith  608-370-1747

www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

dragonfly

SB's it is part of our job to get with LBOG and get promoting these shoots. Make sure you contact anyone in the shoot's area that can help get the word out. Any ? 608-370-1747

Wisconsin Dells has a gun show coming up March 26,27 and 28  www.bigbuckclassic.com .

Is there anybody out there...................... :wb:

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

dragonfly

K.I.S.S.

dragonfly

:wall:   :sos:  We will have a table at the gun show Friday April 2nd and Sat. April 3rd. at the Middleton Marriott. If you are in the area stop by and say hello or you can even help out if you want. &)

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

Trisha

I might be able to come out and help you, probably on saturday. I will let you know when it gets closer to the date. Oh and what time do they start and end at each day?

Old Glory!

Quote from: dragonfly on March 19, 2010, 10:15:22 AM

Wisconsin Dells has a gun show coming up March 26,27 and 28  www.bigbuckclassic.com .

D-fly

I'm gonna try to make this one Friday night and at least leave some info with a vendor.  Hey with a name like bigbuckclassic.....who knows. ^:)^
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

dragonfly

Middleton Marriott fri. April 2 3-8pm and sat. April 3 9am-5pm. :cool2:

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

ACP230

I registered for the April 17-18 shoot at Suamico through the mail.
Sent the letter to Ramseur. 
Haven't heard anything back yet. 
I hope there isn't a problem.

Old Glory!

Quote from: ACP230 on March 25, 2010, 07:59:55 PM
I registered for the April 17-18 shoot at Suamico through the mail.
Sent the letter to Ramseur.  
Haven't heard anything back yet.  
I hope there isn't a problem.

No problem!  You are good to go.  All the mail in registrations are done by hand, so you may not receive a confirmation.   Also, see if you can bring a friend, or maybe a family member or two.    

"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

dragonfly

Quote from: Old Glory! on March 25, 2010, 12:42:46 AM
Quote from: dragonfly on March 19, 2010, 10:15:22 AM

D-fly

I'm gonna try to make this one Friday night and at least leave some info with a vendor.  Hey with a name like bigbuckclassic.....who knows. ^:)^

O0  Thanks OG

K.I.S.S.

dragonfly

Here are the pre-regs. thus far;

Lodi        3235
Hubertus 27/27
Spooner  17/25
Suamico  3/30  :wb: :sos:

19 days to go lets get the word out &)

Thanks for all your help :)

K.I.S.S.

dragonfly

Thanks everyone who helped and just stopped by to say hi at the Marriott ,Middleton gun show April 2nd. and 3rd. Talked to lots of folks and got alot of flyers out O0

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

Old Glory!

Madison Gun show ..:..   

The Big Buck Classic was....interesting.  I went Fri evening (Lady's night FREE) 
I was wondering when I left if it is okay to leaflet windshields.  Anyone have an opinion or thoughts about it?

Talked with Scott Walker's representative.  He may drop by an event on April 17-18.  (Note to self-followup on that.)   

Talked with Kids and Mentors Outdoors (KAMO) a group of people that mentor kids in hunting.  Left them literature and an Appleseed contact; they will talk about Appleseed at their next meeting.

I had an Appleseed folder made up for Vicky McKenna, conservative AM radio talk show host, and
a Wisconsin Outdoor television group, but never was able to locate them.  Probably not there Fri evening.
Wish I would have thought to leave it at the "show office" table.    %)

dragonfly

Thanks OG O0 :bow:

Flyers on windshields. Good idea. It sure wont hurt.

Vicky McKenna, I have talked to her a couple of times info in hand. It probably wouldn't hurt to send a packet to WTDY or maybe Deacon &) could drop one at the radio station in Madison. I think they are on Tokay drive.

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

colycat

Hooah to D Fly for setting up and working the Madison Guns show :bow: Thanks also to Mogget for "maning" the table all of Saturday.

Folks, these shows are a great way to spread the word,  the come on line is " have you ever heard of the Appleseed Project?"  People are so interested to hear about an all volunteer org, non profit.  Its a lot of fun,  but we need more volunteers to work these shows.
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

dragonfly

Hello Everyone, We have Chaseburg May 1st and 2nd. Appleseed coming up fast also New Lisbon May 15 and 16 Appleseed. Lets get the word out and fill these lines. ~~:) Back to work &)

D-fly Keeping the Faith

K.I.S.S.