News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

You all own the "Cease Fire" command and more..........

Started by B9, March 17, 2010, 10:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B9

Hello NY team.

Every person on this NY board, new members, IITs, Instructors, Shoot Bosses, Senior Instructors all can/should/must own this program. If you have an idea on how to better the program lay out your plans here, work out the details and impliment them.

No worries of saying the wrong thing. We are all friends here with a common goal.

Many of you have taken on tasks, some handed out and some on your own. We need more of that.

We need more promotions.
We need more shoot locations and dates set up.
We need IITs and Instructors to watch the schedule and sign up where needed on their own. (We do pretty good with that now)
We need someone to spearhead a PR dept.
We need someone to be a Military liason. Boltgun71 has taken this on.
We need a media person.

The list goes on and on. If you are good at something that can help the program run with it.
Notice the WE. I don't need any of this. YOU don't need any of this. WE need this. Because by ourselves we are not effective. (Awaiting clown bat from "The Canary" for my communal views ;D)

PS: My expensive ::) trak phone is kaput. New phone to be had soon, hopefully with the same number.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

Josey Wales

..Three range locations..
1. Indian Lake, NY, I am now a proud member of the club. I will work on that.
2. Plattsburg, NY, Peru Rod and Gun Club. I have been there a few times but I am not a member..I will work on that.
3. Nassau County Indoor Range, it is doable just with extra cost to the shooters. I have an idea to double up the line in one room and rotate the shooters on history in the break room to cut cost.. 
..We need to get a design together for the Interstate billboard sign, then when Fred is looking for the next state to put one up in (Texas being the first, who will be second?)we are prepared to roll..
..I would like to get some running adds in some local periodicals 1/4 or1/8 size.. Where does the $Green$ come from folks?
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

EEL

Team work.  It's needed everywhere.

3 man fire teams  O0 , Promotions, Scheduling, PR, etc.

The "whole" is greater than the sum of the parts.

Go NY  ~~:)

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.