News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Can you help at an Appleseed gun show booth on April 10-11? -- Virtual Muster 2

Started by MeanStreaker, March 16, 2010, 09:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanStreaker

Posterboy is heading up a gun show and could probably use some help.  Are you available and willing?
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

cluck

Hi everyone, Steve and I (Anne) are checking in.
We're signed up for our first Appleseed in May in Athens, along with our son and his fiance, and just today I convinced our neighbor to join us.
I gave someone else the info, and I think he's going to be there in May as well.
So there's 6 of us, at least.

We're willing to help with a gun show...where is it? We leave for Washington DC April 14-20 for the two big marches/rallies, so we won't be in town that week.
Looking forward to meeting you all in May in Athens.
Citizen by birth; Patriot by choice!

MeanStreaker

Welcome cluck!  I'll be at the shoot in Athens in May and look forward to meeting you and your family. 

Do you have any questions we can answer?  How did you find out about Appleseed?
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Gordon

We're willing to help with a gun show...where is it?

Hello Cluck! Great to hear about your enthusiasm and your plans for Appleseed and D.C.!

The gunshow in question is (I believe) up here in the Toledo area. Since you've got your eye on Athens Appleseed events, I'm guessin' you're down at the other end of the state. If you come up it'll be great, and maybe we can even host you. But it's a long ways from Athen.

But it sounds like we'll meet sometime on "the Appleseed Trail".
Best regards,
-Gordon Wade, aka Fuzzymath

Gordon

cluck

We like to travel, but the spouse has a bit of back trouble (back surgery last October) and since we're driving to DC two days later, maybe I'd better not stress him out that much before we go. Yes, we are about as southeast Ohio as one can get and not be in the river.
Citizen by birth; Patriot by choice!

Ratchett

Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

RPD

Welcome Cluck,

We look forward to meeting you and yours at the May AS in Athens.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me.  I'm also in the Athens area.

RPD 
*The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedients, and by parts.
*The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.
*Whenever separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe.
-Sir Edmund Burke