News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster Night II (Wisconsin)

Started by Mogget, March 16, 2010, 09:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mogget

OK, fellow RifleBadgers, let's get this show on the road!!! 

Looking forward to hearing from you.  Nice things get you one point.  Creative insults probably get you two!

Mogs

JoeZ

Hello all
Nice to hear from you again(one point)
Good job shootbossing at Racine, Deacon (one point)
Congrats on SB in training Mogs (one point)
Sorry I missed you D-fly (one point)

Well...smell ya later (two points)

(not much for six points)
JoeZ
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

Mogget

Typical JoeZ.  Sneaks the insults in at the end, after everyone is disarmed by his mild-mannered initial appearance.

SavageShootr

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLYCAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Checking in on Wisconsin
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

dragonfly

www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Mogget

D-fly has made his appearance, and we are now well-served with respect to our emoticon needs!

SavageShootr

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Shooterer

That does hurt the eyes, we need more posts to move that off the screen.
Stand up for what's right.... Even if you stand alone.

Mogget

Hi Shooterer!  I don't think we've met.  Wherebouts are you?

Trisha

Hey everyone!

Happy Birthday Colycat!!!!!!!

EEL

Trisha,
What's this?????  It's Coly's B-day?  Trying to sneak one in on us,eh? :cool2:  Happy B-day to the Cat  O0

Wisconsin, keep up the fine work.  Always proud to have you as our neighbors.  @)

EEL 

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

Gopher Boy

Checkin in

Oh and Happy B-day Coly

G.B.

Fox

Thanks to all instructors and IITs for their dedication, time and effort! Instead of enjoying beer at home, you travel around the country helping other human beings (not even friends or relatives of yours) to advance in the only sport recommended by founding fathers. Huzza! Huzza! Huzzah!

AFTERMATH

Quote from: EEL on March 16, 2010, 10:58:49 PM
Trisha,
What's this?????  It's Coly's B-day?  Trying to sneak one in on us,eh? :cool2:  Happy B-day to the Cat  O0

Wisconsin, keep up the fine work.  Always proud to have you as our neighbors.  @)

EEL 

You didn't know this was all an elaborate scheme by the One and Only Colycat!
He conspired with the powers that be to orchastrate this muster fiasco to cover it up!

Happy Birthday Coly!

Mogget, I see your infiltration is complete. 
When the time is time; send word.  I have Riflemen at the boarder in full preparation!
;D ;D ;D
They won't even know what hit them!
:--- :--- :---

I'll see you all on the Trail!

Aftermath
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]