News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructors, Please sign up for Events --- Virtual Muster 2

Started by MeanStreaker, March 16, 2010, 09:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanStreaker

Hey all, we're looking pretty good at this point for having our shoots staffed.  You should be very proud of that!  Ohio is one of the only states having all upcoming shoots under control... including the massive April 18 weekend!!!!  

But in looking at the schedule, I see a lot of friends' names that aren't on very often, if at all. :)

Please sign up and commit to any shoot you know you can do, even if it's a couple months out.  Seeing that and talking with you guys will aid me in knowing just how many more events and locations to pursue.  We're already right at double our number from last year.  Feels pretty good to meet our goal before our first official shoot, doesn't it?   O0   Guess we'll just have to raise the bar since the ship hasn't righted itself yet!
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)