News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Urgent need for SB and IITs for April 17-18

Started by Mudcat, March 16, 2010, 09:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudcat

We have an urgent need for a shoot boss and at least 2 IIts or ITs for Carrolton KY. April 17-18! We are a month away and still have no one signed up for this event!
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Mudcat

Slim has stepped up and answered the call for shoot boss. ^:)^ Thanks Slim

Now we still need a couple instructors to help him out red or orange hats. :sos:
We are now a month out and really need everyone to step up and help out even if it is for just 1 day.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Adrenaline

If you want need anyhelp I'll shoot you a pm with my info.  I can for sure help you out on the Sunday.  Time will tell for the Sat.

Jason
KyGunOwners

Mudcat

Jason we can sure get you started down the path of becoming an IIT and Instructor. Here is how it goes.

For someone to become an Instructor-In-Training (IIT), they must have attended no less than 2 Appleseeds and have shot a Rifleman score. Some of this can be waived  but must have a good reason and then be waived by a Master Instructor.

The first step is to get you to a shoot and get you to shoot a 210+.

I take it that you are taking me up on my offer?? O0
--George Washington

Mudcat

We do not have a Shoot Boss for Carrolton after all. Slim will not be able to make it. So come on out of the wood work and help us out.

We are still in urgent need of IIT or RH at Carrolton!! This is very urgent
--George Washington

kentuckyjam

Liberty will not persist without personal responsibility.