News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster Night 3/16

Started by BeeFree, March 16, 2010, 09:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeFree

Hi all,
check in here and then check out Scout's radio show w/ guest David Hackett Fischer on blogtalk radio (go to the Virtual Muster Night II thread for the link to get there)

BeeFree
Make Orwell Fiction Again!

ACP230

Bill Winkle

Quote from: BeeFree on March 16, 2010, 09:04:42 PM
Hi all,
check in here and then check out Scout's radio show w/ guest David Hackett Fischer on blogtalk radio (go to the Virtual Muster Night II thread for the link to get there)

BeeFree

Checking in from Clinton Township, Mi
....Bill Winkle....

Miki

I'm here. Not sure how long I'll last. Still catching up on sleep from the weekend. I am however, warm and dry. ;D

BeeFree

Yeah, I think I finally thawed out this afternoon when it got hot enough in the car to take off my coat.  I've come down with a sore throat and cough tho' so i may not make it to 10PM either - when the cold medicine kicks in I may fall over...

BeeFree

ITB

"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

BeeFree

hey itb, you thaw out yet?

beefree

Bill Winkle

Quote from: BeeFree on March 16, 2010, 09:16:13 PM
Yeah, I think I finally thawed out this afternoon when it got hot enough in the car to take off my coat.  I've come down with a sore throat and cough tho' so i may not make it to 10PM either - when the cold medicine kicks in I may fall over...

BeeFree

Sorry to hear you are under the weather BeeFree.

Please forgive mine and Nathan's absence Sunday. We just couldn't do another one in that weather. Hope you received the message through Todd.

Regardless of the weather Saturday, Nathan did have a good time and is looking forward to Gibsonberg, OH.
....Bill Winkle....

BeeFree

Hi Bill Winkle,  hey I am impressed that Nathan made it thru all of Saturday - Sunday was even colder -  I'm glad that he is looking forward to a warmer, dryer shoot at Gibsonburg - hope you enjoy the radio show!

BeeFree

Gopher Boy

ok  i check in on the old thread.

I'm here

BeeFree

hope you are all listening to Dr Fischer on the radio now...

BeeFree

Bones

BeeFree

Bones, are you a Williamston shooter too? 

hope you've been listening to the radio show - you can play it after the fact too, if you didn't get the whole live show...

BeeFree