News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

March 16 Second Virtual Muster night -- Post your Ideas Here!

Started by Stimey, March 16, 2010, 08:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stimey

Okay, I'll open the ball.  We've just completed an IBC and I spent all last week on the road for Appleseed.  I'm very pleased to announce that we have two new shoot locations!  These are near Fayetteville and Wilmington. 

Have you all signed up for an event on April 17th-18th yet?  If so, now's the time.

Okay, the floor's open.  Questions?  Comments?  Ideas?

Stimey
"Give me an army of West Point graduates, I'll win a battle.  Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war!"  Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

iron pony

"Man who say it cannot be done should not interrupt man doing it" (Chinese Proverb)

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Carolina Gal

checking in - that's great about the two new sites any dates yet?

Heavy Cav

22LR, .223, .308, 30-06, NEXT...

Stimey

The Fayetteville location is actually in Bunnlevel, NC, at a facility called Range 37.  We're confirmed for a 17-18 April date with more to follow.  Wilmington will be in July or August.
"Give me an army of West Point graduates, I'll win a battle.  Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war!"  Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

NeilR

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

NeilR

I can most likely work Fayetteville April 17-18. Or, is Yanceyville more in need?  I see one instructor, no SB signed up yet.
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

Stimey

I'm not sure yet.  Neither location will have more than probably around 20 shooters, so we may have some flexibility there.  I will be working with the other shoot bosses (7.62BBQ, bulkhead, and txpirate) to determine how we want to shift folks around in the next week or so.  We'll get a plan together and let you know.