News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster Night II: The Second Strike Of The Match!

Started by Garand69, March 16, 2010, 12:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garand69

Check in here on Muster Night Between 7-10:30PM 3/16/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Garand69

Well Folks, it's time for the Second Strike!!!

Yes I know I'm a bit early, I need to get to my Favorite American Legion Post for an important meeting. If al goes well, I'll be back in time to chime in, if not..... well I wish I could have been here.

Take the time to go through the threads here in IL. We have a lot of good stuff in the works for 2010. A great line up for the April 17-18 shoots, a shoot geared towards disabled Veterans and their Families, and of course the big "Record" 300 shooter line we have going on September 11th Weekend!!

Hope to see you there!

EEL and Pappy will be covering for me, be sure to give them plenty of greif, especially that slacker EEL (he showed up after the fact on the first Muster Night!!)

See you on the trail.
Garand69

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Gumballhead

Gopher Boy

RacerDave6

I'm in.
Waiting in anticipation for April in Bonfield

Dave
When seconds count, the cops are minutes away

Bill 3

Just seeing if the Illinois(ucks) is going to crash my server.  Apparently not.... **)
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Samuel Clemens
"...that any man who yields up his liberty, in however slight the measure, is bound to become a slave." -- H.L. Mencken
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
"...we have the choice to pursue, in the course of our life, one of two sets of principles - either the principles of power and privilege or the principles of truth and justice. If you pursue truth and justice it will always mean a diminution of your power and privilege. If you pursue power and privilege it will always be at the expense of truth and justice."
The forum is but a blank slate that records what we type.  If it sucks, why is that?  Anyone have an extra mirror for people?

Boba Fett

mtbrass

EEL

OK Illinois instructors and Riflemen, time to center up.  The drums are beating.  Stand up and be counted.  Sign on, then surf the Illinois boards.

Rally everyone you know and get them pre-reg'd for April 17-18 shoots.  After that, remind them of our upcoming record breaking shoot at Waterman.

September 11-12, 2010..........300 shooters on the line.  A volley in the name of our forefathers. 

Picture it now. 

"SHOOTERS, YOUR PREP PERIOD HAS ENDED.  WITH 13 ROUNDS, LOAD!  NOW, IN REMEMBRANCE OF THOSE THAT GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE SO YOU COULD BE HERE TODAY.....FIRE, FOR GOD'S SAKE MEN FIRE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!! 

On that command, almost 4,000 rounds go down range.  Redcoats are dropping like flies.  Powder fills the air.  The report of 300 rifles is deafening.  You can't help but to smile as shivers run up your neck and down your arms.

And most importantly, John Adams will not have to repent for we are making good use of the Liberty they gave us.

When you are done here, do a little LOT of border raiding.   >:D  Let the other states know Illinois is here, ready to fight, and willing to do whatever it takes  to reach our goal.

EEL

ErikAnderson

EEL - Always on conquest to seize other border states! :~ :~

Check your PMs about 9/11. ++)

Mike38

"Mike38" and "Blue Spade" present and accounted for!  ^:)^
"Iesus Nazarenas Rex Iudaeorum"

Trisha

Hey everyone!!!! I can't wait to start border raiding again...

Greg in MO

beharney

I'm in

Working in the south side of Chicago.

Feel naked without any guns around except for the police and bad guys.
All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing!!
Are you a good man?
Then stand up and prove it!!

Missouri Brigade

I have a lot of Illinois flyers left over from IGOLD.  If I can get any to you, let me know.  I live in Peoria.

ErikAnderson

biff56

Better late than never. Way too nice to be inside today.
There is no safety for honest men except by believing all possible evil of evil men. - Edmund Burke

SkyHawk

SkyHawk here enjoying the breaking weather and looking forward to meeting the fellow travelers on the AS trail!
"An elective despotism was not the government we fought for"  Thomas Jefferson

Patriot Gal

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

SavageShootr

What took you so long Patriot Gal?  ;)

Hello Illisconsin
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

M.E.

Standing up to be counted...better late then never right?!!  

M.E.  :D

Garand69

I'mmmmmm Baaaaaaack

Has EEL behaved while I was gone??
Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Boba Fett

Quote from: AFTERMATH on March 17, 2010, 01:54:25 AM
Just interloping as usuall. >:D
AM,
Why don't you just move to IL and get it over with?   :cool2:

BF

AFTERMATH

Quote from: Boba Fett on March 17, 2010, 10:24:51 AM
Quote from: AFTERMATH on March 17, 2010, 01:54:25 AM
Just interloping as usuall. >:D
AM,
Why don't you just move to IL and get it over with?   :cool2:

BF

Too many firearms manufacturors... 
I'd be broke...
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

POP

Quote from: Garand69 on March 17, 2010, 12:06:49 AM
I'mmmmmm Baaaaaaack

Has EEL behaved while I was gone??

LOL,  EEL Behave?
Did he behave at WSMR?   **)
I rest my case.   &)
Don't be too hard on him.  That boy can cook, mmm mmm.  O0
Great working with you guys at WSMR.   O0
BTW, Here in Texas I am spreading the word about Waterman 9/11.  You never know, Texas might just annex Waterman.  Sounds like a terrific event.  I'm planning on being there.
300 huh?  And, I thought 50 was loud.   :--- :--- :--- ^:)^

POP
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

AFTERMATH

Quote300 huh?  And, I thought 50 was loud.     

Wouldn't it be nice if they were all centerfire, too? :--- :--- :---