News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

16 March 2010

Started by SamD, March 15, 2010, 10:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamD

Well folks,
Tomorrow is it.
lets all get online and see what we can do in the way of promotion and sort out where we are.

If we can do it during Scout's show so much the better.

we need to man the Socorro shoot,
We have a gun show in Alamogordo this weekend and a bunch of other stuff.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night

Sam

BlueFeather

I'm in.  Hello everyone.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. (not Edmund Burke)

TaosGlock

Did anyone call Eli back and let him know we did indeed want a table at the Alamo  gun show. Should not be a problem.
His number is 575-430-8685.
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

SamD

I didn't.
I'll try to get him tonight or early tomorrow
We need it to do some advertising for the LC shoot

Sam

Devnull

Just checking in. I'll be in and out as I have a campout in okrahoma I am headed to tonight.
"What the heck. I haven't volunteered for something in oh say 6 hours."

Strawberry Roan

SamD

Evening Red
you an OL need to tune in

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/appleseedradio

We have David Hackett Fischer on the air right now.

You and Ol coming to the gun show this weekend?

Sam

Strawberry Roan

Yep, we're planning on being at the gun show with bells on ;)  We've been busy passing out fliers for the Roswell shoot, may have gotten a new Marine recruit interested.  We've also gotten several that may come through the hunter ed. program. 

TaosGlock

89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

SamD

Been doing some promo here too.

Should be a good shoot.

SamD

Dev, you going to SB teh Socorro shoot?

BobABQ

SamD

duc-dog

I'm here,  can work the gun show Sat and Sun afternoon.  Can't do the Socorro shoot, I've got 2 matches here to run that weekend; the fourth weekend of the month is my dedicated non-Appleseed time.  I actually get a chance to shoot.  Planning on doing the LC shoot.
If you will not fight when you can easily win without bloodshed.
   You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory because it
      is better to perish than to live as slaves.  
         Winston Churchhill (paraphased)

staplegund

Howdy folks.  Anyone hear what happened to the AS radio?  I plan on doing the LC shoot.  We should get a good number of 2EN soldiers.  Told em to get registered asap so we know how many instructors to get.
Mischief springs from the power which the moneyed interest derives from a paper currency which they are able to control, from the multitude of corporations with exclusive privileges... which are employed altogether for their benefit. --Andrew Jackson

Strawberry Roan

O.L. and I have been putting out feelers for NMMI and getting a contact person for the NG units stationed here in Roswell.  It will sure be good to see how well the seeds we planted at WSMR took off and fill up the ranks at the LC shoot.  Wish we could go!

oladcock

Hey guys, I'm here....Been sending emails to our state senator and rep. I type very slow but I hear they can't read very fast! :) Strawberry and I have put out 200 plus flyers around Roswell for our shoot and have a few more to go. Hope to get it in the paper and local radio. I'll be contacting the training officers for our local PD and Chaves Co Sheriff depts this week. Anywho, jumping through hoops.

If someone wants us to man a table at the Alamo gun show, give us a block of 4 hours or so and let us know when, we'll be there.

Taos, great photos you are spitting out. :bow:....O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

nmcowpuncher

NMCowpuncher checking in. Been out late at a public meeting.

Jim

SamD

Good to see you Jim.
Going to make the Roswell Shoot?

Sam