News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Next two gun shows

Started by The ][rishman, March 15, 2010, 04:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The ][rishman

The next two gun shows at the Coliseum are April 27-28 and Nov 20-21.  We would like to get a few volunteers to help at the table and answer questions.  If you would like to take a few hours or all day we can use your help.  

If you would like to work at another GS in another part of the state let me know as well.  We will help get you started.

Post here if you can help or PM me if you would rather.

The ][rishman
III
"Thou shalt never be a perpetrator.
Thou shalt never be a victim.
And thou shalt never, but never, be a bystander." Yehuda Bauer

An Phoblacht abú
KD0OHT

jollybfd

I've been out of the loop for a little while with work and home activities, but I'd be happy to help man a table at the gun shows coming up.  Probably couldn't do a full day, but a half day would be possible.
Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest. - Declaration of the Continental Congress, July 1775

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. - Thomas Jefferson

The ][rishman

Thank you jollybfd.

Just give me a call.  You have my number.
III
"Thou shalt never be a perpetrator.
Thou shalt never be a victim.
And thou shalt never, but never, be a bystander." Yehuda Bauer

An Phoblacht abú
KD0OHT

4bfox

There's the first-annual "Southeastern Kansas Hunting and Fishing Expo" in Emporia at the mall on April 24th, 10AM to 6PM.
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10