News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Northern Okla ..Garfield county gun club

Started by oldgrunt, March 10, 2010, 07:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgrunt

I have relocated my range activity to Enid Area..They have a great range out to 600 it looks like? Pretty much like I did in Tulsa area I will be shooting targets ..If anyone near Enid that wants to hang out talk Appleseed or just shoot Look me up..

I have been a member over the years here so its not much to set our targets up and be able to shoot with little affect on other shooters. I have rifles to loan just get a bulk pak of 22 LR and your off and running..

The Pres. and others in the club Know about Appleseed ..The more that come out to shoot the easier it will be to start up a event there too..

At this time I'm a Shoot Boss so what I show you its golden...

Hope to see a few of you in the Enid area

OLDGRUNT ..out
Follow Me..I am the Infantry..
                                         Iron Mike

THE MAN COMES AROUND..Johnny Cash

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE

oldgrunt

You can tell its getting warm again...lol I had a great time sharing the skills we teach at the Appleseeds.I hope that each one of you sign up on this site .We wont spam you or send bogus emails ever..You'll find that this is not a another gun site with endless postings of nothing.We work hard to share the info in a easy manner here.But keep in mind we have rules and if you follow them the site can be a great tool to learn from..

The Gentlemen that asked to use me in a article well all the back ground info you need is right here ..I can direct you to any other info you need..Sure was cool to know a few of you follow Freds SGN postings..And If you never met him we old Fred always around and he shares his endless bank of knowlegde with us about everday..Weather we want to hear it or not ..lol I think you'll get more out of his teachings here than the bi monthly postings in the SGN...

The oklahoma crews are working to get more shoots in the state and when they open up you'll hear more of the stuff I was talking about...Till then I will always be around the ranges in the state to helpout and share.But like I said we have many Instructors around the state..So if your looking for help or want to loan us a place to shoot just post it in this section of the site or just contact us we'll help you out with what it takes to get a shoot on your own ground...

I use to do this alot in Tulsa and I cant seem to stop ...So figure if its a nice day you'll see me at the range shooting thoose little targets....But belive it or not on thoose days you think oh anit nobody out there shooting today..Guess again you might find a Appleseed shooter testing his gear .Cause at a Appleseed we shoot in all weather just short of a Thunder storm and then only will we just sit in the truck and count off 15 with no strikes and get right back to shooting in the muddddd....And we got pages of photos to prove that very fact....

Ok well look on the poster boards at Bills gun shop in Enid for flyers handouts and other info to where we are and just what we will be doing...I look forward to the spring and hopefully we can setup a shoot aswell...

The Club will be having a meeting in March and I will be there..All I ask is that if you want a shoot there at the range you must "Must" let your voices be known to the Board...They know who we are and not until you as members ask for the shoot willl they let it happen...Trust me they Know who I am....They will give you the floor and just tellem we need this..make it a POINT OF ORDER...lol They just might listen.. And when they do I'll do my very best to make it happen..besides its just fun to hear the steel bang way out there..And yes that was a 22lr ar banging at 100 in the standing lol you can do it too trust me...Well till then next time enjoy the site and if we can helpout just ring out we'll come with our box of goodies and teach ya so cool stuff....

oldgrunt

Follow Me..I am the Infantry..
                                         Iron Mike

THE MAN COMES AROUND..Johnny Cash

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE