News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Announcement! Virtual Muster Night 2 on March 16 at 8PM!

Started by MeanStreaker, March 10, 2010, 04:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanStreaker

I hope everyone enjoyed the first Virtual Muster Night as much as I did.  If you missed it, it was a chance for us to get together on one evening, share information, catch up on the Instructor schedule, and propose new ideas.

Please plan to join us for Virtual Muster Night 2 on Tue March 16 from 8-11PM EST.  You will want to log in to the Ohio forum here and also log on to the Rifleman Radio Show so you can hear David Hackett Fischer, author of Paul Revere's Ride, and participate in a live chat with Appleseeders from across the nation.

I encourage you to participate in the threads we will have running... and more importantly... create some threads on whatever you would like to discuss.

The official announcement can be read Here.

See you there!
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

ACP230

Someone should check the Rifleman's Radio Show site for bugs.
I got a virus warning when I logged on last night and my anti-virus software shut the site down.

I had no problems on the radio show at the first Virtual Muster Night. 
I hope there won't be any on the next one. 

MeanStreaker

Interesting, I haven't had any problems.  You might want to send a note to Scout.

Hope it works out for you on the 16th.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

ACP230

I tried to send a note to Scout but was unable to do so.
Could you relay the message?   

MeanStreaker

Will do.

I hate to say it, but BlogTalkRadio is such a large commercial website that I doubt they have virus problems.  You might have picked it up somewhere else.

Oh well, onward and upward!
--Thomas Paine

Butt Stock

Yea i am in if i dont have any thing going on like drive time.
I am a good driver btw.

Jules

Scout said the site was getting upgraded and should be ready by the next show. He also said he was looking at other options that may have a more stable platform.

See ya there!

Jules
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Ratchett

I do hope something is worked out as I only got to hear about 15 minutes of the show Tues night. Had chat sometimes but no
sound. Tried everything from refresh to turning the computer off to reboot.  :'( I sure do not want to miss Tuesday night!

See YOU ALL on the green!

In His Grip,
Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

GoldFish

Awesome!  ..:..  Hope to be on and here D. H. Fischer in person.  THAT'S gonna be great!  :D

---GF
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

MeanStreaker

I'm getting excited to hear what Dr. Fischer has to say tomorrow night.  Anyone else going to be able to join us?
--Thomas Paine