News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Opportunity for Appleseed promoting here in Ohio on Meetup.com

Started by Dinky Dao, March 09, 2010, 05:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinky Dao

All,

The Libertarian Party of Ohio just posted a meet up for The CoL-Northwestern Ohio Libertarian Meetup Group out of Perrysburg, Ohio on Meetup.com. If anyone is available to attend, getting to know these folks would benefit our efforts in trying to get a sold out line at the Gibsonburg shoots (something we always seem to struggle to do).

Here's the links and details, if you are interested. If you can go to this meeting, please get with Hoover, our Ohio Promotions Boss to coordinate!

http://www.meetup.com/northwesternohiolibertarians/calendar/12787980/

The Children of Liberty, an active Patriot group, is hosting an introduction to Libertarianism as part of their on going education series. Guest speakers will be Brian Wilson of WSPD AM1370(M-F 3 to 6pm) and Scott McClure CDC of Wood County for LPO. These are two dynamic speakers and not to be missed. Brian Wilson, especially, is a sought after speaker and writer sure to enlighten and entertain. Scott McClure is a rising star in the LP. Candidates will be present to answer your questions. At present, there are 60 spots left. R.S.V.P. soon here or on the Children of Liberty Meetup page. See you there Ken Sharp

Thanks!
Dinky
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"These blast points...too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise."

"Wind...is a dirty mistress."

"Matter can neither be created or destroyed. Cosmoline proves it." - Dinky Dao

The ][rishman at Eureka RBC 07-10, " In the famous words of Bill Cosby...Got to bed, you're getting silly."

Dinky's Facebook page: 100% Applesseders. Keep up on the latest Applessed news from all over the country!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1326377533#!

posterboy

Butt Stock

I work on Monday nights, but let me know if you need or want any of the things I have here to take with you. Lisa

Dinky Dao

Man, thanks PB. You're just what we need to fandangle these folks, lol. Seriously...who can resist the charm of Posterboy?

LOL.

I appreciate it immensely. I ususally go to these meetups personally, but I'll be in TN that weekend helping Big Papa with a shoot. Get with Hoover to see if he has ideas/promotional items for you to take with you to the meeting. Lisa said she has some spare, if you need it. Usually, the first time I show up to one of these where no one knows me, I try to mingle, rub shoulders, and schmooze. The next meeting, I hit'em hard with the Appleseed promotional push. You pal, can probably knock this out of the ballpark in one go.

Oh to be as glamorous as Posterboy...

LOL!

Let me know if you need anything for this, as always, I'm here for ya.

Thanks,
Dinky
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"These blast points...too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise."

"Wind...is a dirty mistress."

"Matter can neither be created or destroyed. Cosmoline proves it." - Dinky Dao

The ][rishman at Eureka RBC 07-10, " In the famous words of Bill Cosby...Got to bed, you're getting silly."

Dinky's Facebook page: 100% Applesseders. Keep up on the latest Applessed news from all over the country!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1326377533#!

Hoover

PB,

QuoteGet with Hoover to see if he has ideas/promotional items for you to take with you to the meeting.

PM inbound.  And, you'll probably be getting more.

Hoover