News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Heading to the range in the morning

Started by esaabye, March 06, 2010, 11:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esaabye

If anyone is interested I am heading to the Falcon Frontier range in the am, will be shooting some 100yd reduced highpower targets.  Would be happy to bring a guest or two.  Plan to arrive at 8 anf leave by 11:30.

PM or call me at 719.359.1119 if you want to jump in.

Sheepdog

Appleseed, right outside the gargae door.  :--- I found a flatspot, stacked up some fire wood and pallets, paced off 25m and I'm shootin squares and classifiers! Life is good.  O0 Sure beats that dry prctice which I wasn't doing enough of anyway. So, if your in the area bring your 22LR. Going to refrain from shooting centerfire just cause I want to stay a good neighbor. !@#)
Viva la Colorado!
Mike/Sheepdog
RAMSEUR: SEVEN OH EIGHT

EEL

SheepDog....................That's just mean  !@#)   :'(   **)   **)   **)

The Republic of Illinois misses you....or rather............. the people in the Republic miss you !!!

Happy shooting!!   :~   :~   :---   :---   :---

EEL(s)
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

Sheepdog

Quote from: EEL on April 30, 2010, 12:18:10 AM
SheepDog....................That's just mean  !@#)   :'(   **)   **)   **)

The Republic of Illinois misses you....or rather............. the people in the Republic miss you !!!

Happy shooting!!   :~   :~   :---   :---   :---

EEL(s)

Eels.
I'm back the 10.11.12.17 and 18 of Mayo. Lets get together and have a cold beverage. And discuss Appleseed of course.
SD
RAMSEUR: SEVEN OH EIGHT

esaabye

Mike, Shep and I would like to come up and shoot a bit with you. 

Do let me know which shoots you are going to RedHat this summer, want to work with you, see how it is done.  Would love a shoot in Teller county with some camping mixed in.