News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

CT Appleseed Flyer

Started by CortJestir, March 04, 2010, 01:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CortJestir

CT Volunteers,

I am pleased that we're finally bringing on enough Appleseed events in our fair state to warrant our own flyer! Attached, please find a simple one-pager designed to grab attention at gun stores, ranges, community bulletin boards and the like. Check in for updates as we add more events this year. And don't forget, it's a PDF and can be emailed.

You may choose to use the EIP flyer for each individual event or the attached flyer if it makes more sense as we canvas the area.

As always, please PM or post in the CT forum when you have done any promotion. This helps in making sure we do not overlap efforts or annoy any of the businesses that allow us to post bills with multiple people coming at them.

Keep up the great work, all of you.

Current Version CT Flyer: 2012-04-14

Note: CT Trifold Insert Added! I've also attached an insert for our new color glossy trifolds. These are B&W and are meant to be printed on both sides and cut in threes. They are then inserted into the color trifolds. One side has our CT events on it and the other side has a handy checklist of what to bring to an Appleseed. Hope you find them helpful...

Current Version CT Trifold Insert: 2012-04-14

</log>
CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D

CortJestir

CT Fliers and Tri-Fold Inserts updated today (6/8/2011). See OP above.

Folks, we really need to get the push going here. We have a number of shoots coming up this summer with anemic lines - some shoots are only weeks out with no one pre-registered!  :o

So let's get our butts off the couches here and resume the papering of our state. Continue the 7th Stepping and your commitment to bring someone new to each Appleseed (regardless if you instruct at the event).

Thanks for your help,
CJ

CortJestir

Fliers and Trifold inserts updated today (8/1/11). These cover all our shoots for the rest of the year.

The Log

Updated the flyer and trifold insert with the 2012 dates through April. I'll add shoots as we sign up the ranges. For now, just print 'em up and get papering!

Note that I've had reports that PDFs on the forum are not opening correctly on Firefox. I'm having the problem myself, and have a request in for help from the IT folks, even though I'm pretty sure it's a Firefox problem, as I'm able to open PDFs in Internet Explorer. If you have trouble, let me know.

</log>
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn

The Log

New flyers and inserts posted with the April BTR shoot.

</log>

The Log

Sorry - typo in the flyer. Corrected and uploaded the new PDFs. Enjoy.

</log>

The Log

Posted special flyer for April shoots. Since Guilford is sold out, this amounts to a special BTR-only flyer. Feel free to use it anywhere you think it will be effective.

I have to say I'm a little concerned that the main flyer and trifold attachments still have zero downloads, even though I posted them 10 days ago. That means there are few if any posters up around the state listing our recently added shoots. That might have something to do with our low numbers. So download 'em, make some copies, and get out there. You know how to do this!

~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:)

</log>

The Log

BTT - updated the flyer and the insert to cover events scheduled out through August. Let's push big-time on Pomfret, since it's the soonest, and on the Ladyseed in July. I think we can get into Cabela's special Mother's Day promo in May, which would be a good time to sell the Ladyseed. Details to follow.

</log>

The Log

BTT - latest shoots added. Through the end of the year, even!

Hang that paper!!

</log>