News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

///////// New Bremen NY April 17-18 2010 ////////

Started by B9, March 03, 2010, 07:41:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B9

Wanted to make sure everyone works hard to get this shoot filled up.

Boltgun71 will be Shoot Boss. Yeah, that Boltgun71 of the Fort Stewart Appleseed fame.

If you are brand new to shooting or the most experienced guy in town this is the shoot to be at. I would imagine the men from Fort Drum will be there back from their tour. Great facility with camping, restrooms, kitchen and even a WallyWorld 10 minutes away.

New Bremen is not far from anywhere in NY.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=11098.0
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

B9

Anyone going to this shoot from the Rochester NY area?

We have a shooter (not on the forum) that is in need of a ride.
Let me know and I will pm you with his contact email. It is important that he get to this shoot as he will be going into the Military soon and was right on the edge of a Riflemans score at his last AS.

Thanks.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

boltgun71

I strongly suggest rain gear for this shoot.  We Appleseed rain or shine.

Oscarwhiskey2

My first but not last Appleseed had a great time. Three riflemen awarded Saturday. Boltgun71 is a great shoot boss and instructor; I am not new to rifle marksmanship, following along on his delivery of fundamental instruction was just perfect. All I can say is, I wish I had more time to have attended on the second day. Good shooting to all!

U.S.Cavalryman

OW, we pushed hard today and minted more Rifleman. Boltgun will be doing the AAR. It was good having you at the shoot. Oh and get that firing hand up.... lol   ~~:) and now it is time for the Seventh Step........
"Only Hits count, you cant miss RAPIDLY enough to catch up"

boltgun71