News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Toccoa November 3-4th AAR !!!

Started by cannonman61, November 04, 2007, 03:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bladerunner33

Hmm,let me look at my calender,thxgiving is on the 22nd,and i've got a lot load haulin to do,my boss is trying to get his $ worth outta me for that Tacoa shoot,BUT...I may be able to come along and learn the drill..if ya gotta spare hunting FROCK..
Can't make any promises just yet ,Talon you said you were going to the "come and take it?"

SGTCap

I'm off for the majority of the week, wheres the party?

Junior Birdman

I see another Appleseed first coming!  The first ever IMPROMTU APPLESEED EVENT!  I just wish I was going to be there!   Y'all will be dragging other people along too, right? JB
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." John Adams

Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them. Fredrick Douglass

The Guy

Well BladeRunner had better take the Mini-Blades!

Keep them up on their skills!

I remeber when on of them went "skipping" down to the target line yelling "I had NPOA!  The wonderful NPOA of AS!  It was it was it was, it was the most wonderful thing it was!"

LOL!

Guy

And no, he wasn't wearing a blue dress, but he was about that happy.

DavidFourteen

QuoteJust a quick video of some of the living history points this weekend at Toccoa...

More to follow!

http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f325/DCP64/?action=view&current=QuickSeed.flv
It says I need to enter a pass-word.
'There is no David-14 on the computer.' Escape from New York