News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kentucky personel

Started by Mudcat, February 27, 2010, 09:25:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudcat

Here is the personnel roster for KY. If I have missed anyone just let me know and I will add you.

State Coordinator - Unbridled_Liberty
Promotions Boss - open, need help! We need help with this position from any members that would like to help and promote a shoot in their area. This can be as little as hanging fliers and bringing friends with you to a shoot.
Instructor Corps - Mudcat (SB), brdholman (SB), dond (MI), kyjam (I), Believer (MI), Garandfan (IIT), Trainer8119 (IIT), son of liberty (IIT), KI4URW (IIT), ShootsLikeAGirl (IIT), DoctorDoug (IIT) Theinfamousjay (IIT) SteveD (IIT), unbrideled liberty AC, magloader AC, Dixie Dennis IIT, Tracker AC, Badookan IIT, aubs IIT, Chuck S IITpositions available

For Shoot Boss promotions we have 3 instructors that can provide SBIT.

dond being a MI can promote to SB.
Believer being a MI can promote to SB.
Mudcat  being a dSB can promote to SB.

Instructors from other states may contact any of the above if they are seeking SBIT.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Believer

You can add me to the list.
SOMSOM

An Ordinary American teaching other Ordinary Americans basic riflery skills and American Revolutionary War History in an extraordinary way.

Mudcat

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

GarandFan

I took up the hat in late fall of last year but have yet to participate as an IIT (bad year for me).  I recently updated my profile to show that I was a Ky member.  Looking forward to 2010 Appleseed's.  Please add me to the list.
A rusty rifle is a rusty rifleman.  Now go shoot.

Mudcat

I took care of you GarandFan you are now on the list. O0
I want to welcome you to the instructor ranks of Appleseed.

Watch for incoming PM.

Mudcat
--George Washington

slim

Well if you're being counted here Mudcat, I want to be counted as well!

Mudcat

Quote from: slim on March 09, 2010, 05:46:56 AM
Well if you're being counted here Mudcat, I want to be counted as well!

I will be glad to have you join us down here.  ^:)^
--George Washington

Dinky Dao

Not forever, Mudcat...just for now...

&)

Sorry slim, no defecting for you.

LOL!

Dinky
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"These blast points...too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise."

"Wind...is a dirty mistress."

"Matter can neither be created or destroyed. Cosmoline proves it." - Dinky Dao

The ][rishman at Eureka RBC 07-10, " In the famous words of Bill Cosby...Got to bed, you're getting silly."

Dinky's Facebook page: 100% Applesseders. Keep up on the latest Applessed news from all over the country!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1326377533#!

jeep45238

Considering that I can be in most parts of KY in the same amount of time it would take me to travel across Ohio, I don't see why I can't help out from time to time.

Looking forward to learning more this year  ;D
USAF A1C ~ Never settle for the ordinary.

Rights cease to exist when restrictions are put on them.

son of liberty

KYWindage

Keep me on the back burner as I'm just 5 mins from the bridge to Louisville.
"I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command I will never surrender my men while they still have the means to resist."
--Article II of the Code of Conduct

Mudcat

--George Washington

firebear

In Nashville TN, but born and raised in lexington KY --- spent 24 yrs there. Would love to help out in the bluegrass. Less than an hour away from bowling green,
Calera, AL 1/15

dond

Hey Firebear,

You may be interested in knowing that Calfret is in Bowling Green now.
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

Mudcat

Quote from: firebear on September 20, 2011, 01:03:36 AM

In Nashville TN, but born and raised in lexington KY --- spent 24 yrs there. Would love to help out in the bluegrass. Less than an hour away from bowling green,

Good deal cannot wait to get a chance to meet you.
--George Washington