News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Get ready for NM's 2nd Deming Shoot!

Started by TaosGlock, February 25, 2010, 09:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaosGlock

Will be outside of Deming on May 8-9. Just got back form there today. Range holds 25 shooters.
Got to meet the local Sheriff( who will come @&)) and the Smith & Wesson rep. who was familiar with the program.
Rick and Terry Reese of New Deal Sport's will once again host an AS at their private range.
We will call it the Cinco de Mayo shoot as it is named just after this celebration in Mexico....which BTW, is just down the road a few miles. :~
I will get the paperwork to the appropriate sources.
Here is a link to last years AAR:
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=7469.0
Adios for now....
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

Devnull

That's awesome! That AAR brought back some memories!

Let me know if you all need instructors as it gets close to the shoot as I would love to come down and see Shu, Dwayne, Remington and the rest again.

Boy, I can't believe it was that long ago. 9 months and about 40lbs... Good memories!
"What the heck. I haven't volunteered for something in oh say 6 hours."

TaosGlock

Will do Chris!
IIRC, that was your first IIT experience and look how far we have all gone since then! O0 @&) :~
Dwayne and Shu have 400+ acres right at Columbus and keep telling me they want to host an event on their land....but we never seem to get our schedules to click.
He will likely be there as Shu has been practicing on getting that Rifleman score! :---
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose