News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

TAN USMC SHOOTING JACKETS & GUN SHOWS

Started by Castle Mountain, February 18, 2010, 09:58:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Mountain

TAN USMC SHOOTING JACKETS

FYI... the Tan Shooting Jackets are supposed to arrive at our house MARCH 4th, as explained to the
folks at MILITARY LOGISTICS. I told them the date was crucial and the order was placed having
received that assurance. I have been in contact with them by phone last week. Everything seems
to be going fine with the order. I am as anxious as you to receive ours as well. As previously
assured, Patriot Gal and I will be bringing the shipment to Waterman March 6th for special benefit
of those who are headed for  White Sands.

GUN SHOW DETAILS- BLOOMINGTON, ILLINOIS Feb 27-28

Bloomington, Sale Barn, 2027 So. Main. & Rt. 51 South,
Adm: $5.00, 250 Tables, Sponsored by the Egyptian Collector Gun Collector folks

Please bring your shooting jackets and/or Appleseed 'T' shirt and Orange or Red Hat

Hope this helps ya'all

CM

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Castle Mountain

FEAR is but False Evidence Appearing Real

The agreement was that jackets would be produced, shipped and received  at our address no later than March 4th, 2010
If they do not arrive, my brother in law sheriff will be making an inquiry to Florida on my behalf.

I have placed calls today to get an update. Will keep ya posted.

Techmark Enterprizes Inc
http://www.techmarkentinc.com/index.html[/b]]http://www.techmarkentinc.com/index.html

Quote from: Boba Fett on February 18, 2010, 12:51:26 PM
I am personally starting to get a bad feeling about this. When I placed my order, the guy said he did not have the OD Green ones in stock and that he wouldn't charge me for the Green Jacket I ordered until they came in. He said I would only be charged for the tan jacket when it shipped and that there would be a small percentage of the shipping charges (split 10 ways) on my card at that time. Well... I was charged the full amount for both jackets plus shipping back on January 29th and still no jackets. >:( Even with the slowest of shipping options, it should not take this long (it's been three weeks already).

Anyone else been charged yet?

BF
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Pappy

Lets relax just a bit, Let the orders come in prior to whining.. Yes I placed a order also and was charged for each jacket... SO-- Slack off the fellow--for now. Let things work out.. Its not the end of the shoot as we know it...
Have YOU ordered (all) your patches to sew on when your jacket arrives??

Just a thought FWIW------ Pappy
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

Patriot Gal

Quote from: GoldFish on February 19, 2010, 01:05:26 PM
QuotePost pics?

Pix please?

http://www.militarylogisticsmfg.com/p0002006.html

Castle Mountain spoke w/the man in charge at Military Logistics today.  The other contact has been very sick and is now in the hosp. with pancreatitis.  So you may say a little prayer for him.

Our 15 jacket shipment is set to be shipped out on Monday, March 1.  Cross your fingers that it arrives before the Waterman shoot on the 6th!!  Stay tuned!!

Patriot Gal
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Garand69

Thanks for the update Patriot Gal O0

Fingers are crossed, BUT, it doesn't matter if they show in time or not. I believe we all have shooting Jackets as it is, and besides Rifleman persist and persevere... not whine, complain, snivel, etc etc

The Jackets will be here when they get here.

We have more important things to worry about folks!

WATERMAN IS THIS WEEKEND!!!!

APRIL 17-18 IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!!!

Castle Mountain & Patriot Gal....... THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS O0

The rest of ya's, brush up on those Line Commands, 4 Safety Rules, 6 Steps to Firing the Shot, Steady Hold factors, etc etc

Keep Calm and Carry ON ~~:)
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Fred

Agreed there are more important things to worry about these jackets, but still, is there an update available?

I've tried with no success to get my supplier to "do" some tan, but for some reason they are sticking firmly to standard OD.
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

Castle Mountain

Monday,,, repeated calls N/A Left several messages.  :wall: :wall: :wb:  @@) @@) @@)

Tuesday.... only two calls and voila I got some results: O0 having raised a lot of El Toro Pooh Poo messages on their phones
over their failure to have honored the shipping date promised! Nothing Thursday, I waited all Friday and Saturday. But Monday
still no arrival. Numerous calls went out during that period to no avail.   

Finally!!!!
I managed to get a hold of both Jim & Less (of MILITARY LOGISTICS) yesterday. I spoke with them three times.
They promised to call me back with a tracking order number, confirmation of the address to which they
were to be shipped (which is our address) and .... well  from some reason Less never called me back in the 30 minute
time frame that he promised. Called repeatedly after but N/A.  @@)  @@)  @@)  @@)  but then realized Florida in a different time zone
and that it was likely after hours. >:( >:( >:( !@#)

Wednesday- March 10th, 10:00 AM I made contact with Jim 1-312-296-3232   @@)
he immediately put me in touch with the company owner Less Kaltenecker  1-407 - 408-6400[/b

e-mail address :  lurp12001@yahoo.com

He apologized profusely for the delay. Moreover, he ('Less')  gave me every assurance the complete order
will be taken to the airport (by himself personally)  and have it shipped and he affirmed that
the said order will arrive at our home in East Peoria, Il tomorrow
O0    Ok, we shall see.  ::)   >:(

I have informed Less that Fred may be in touch with him to discuss further supply needs for the future. Less understands the
financial significance of the law of large numbers. I apprised him of our concerns regarding difficulty of communications and disappointment
over the shipping deadline being missed , as was promised March 4th, and the numerous concerns expressed which included those of
one Boba Fett ( intergalactic bounty hunter) who was to put a price on my head if the goods were not delivered, and that I am ridding
a lot of heat over this. He laughed but I assured him of the seriousness of the matter.  I think  this should do it.

I have been riding these folks like a rented mule   ~~:)  and I know they having a lot of problems with their electrical and communications
so I will give them the benefit of doubt this one last time. &)

I can do no more than have treated this order like a delinquent bank loan.  ~~:)   Sorry guys, this is just how this cookie has crumbled.

As the radio host once said........" And now, you have the rest of the story."  "Good day." :cool2:

Cheers,

CM

urp12001@yahoo.com

Quote from: Fred on March 10, 2010, 06:51:48 AM

Agreed there are more important things to worry about these jackets, but still, is there an update available?

I've tried with no success to get my supplier to "do" some tan, but for some reason they are sticking firmly to standard OD.

Castle Mountain

GOOD NEWS ........They Are On Their Way........^:)^

Wed 3:15 PM.... Just got off the phone with Les. He provided me a tracking number and we  are good to go! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
Our order for our Tan USMC  Shooting jackets are on board the jet and he assured me an arrival time Thursday 03/10/10
at 15:00 hours.  Looks like our  Illinois corps is going to look mighty fine. Mighty fine indeed and the hot weather is coming.
The GUY is going to look executive!! :)

Thank you Illinois or your patience.

I will PM you guys with delivery arrangements soon after arrival.

Cheers,

CASTLE MOUNTAIN

Quote from: Castle Mountain on March 10, 2010, 01:51:43 PM

Monday,,, repeated calls N/A Left several messages.  :wall: :wall: :wb:  @@) @@) @@)

Tuesday.... only two calls and voila I got some results: O0 having raised a lot of El Toro Pooh Poo messages on their phones
over their failure to have honored the shipping date promised! Nothing Thursday, I waited all Friday and Saturday. But Monday
still no arrival. Numerous calls went out during that period to no avail.   

Finally!!!!
I managed to get a hold of both Jim & Less (of MILITARY LOGISTICS) yesterday. I spoke with them three times.
They promised to call me back with a tracking order number, confirmation of the address to which they
were to be shipped (which is our address) and .... well  from some reason Less never called me back in the 30 minute
time frame that he promised. Called repeatedly after but N/A.  @@)  @@)  @@)  @@)  but then realized Florida in a different time zone
and that it was likely after hours. >:( >:( >:( !@#)

Wednesday- March 10th, 10:00 AM I made contact with Jim 1-312-296-3232   @@)
he immediately put me in touch with the company owner Less Kaltenecker  1-407 - 408-6400[/b

e-mail address :  lurp12001@yahoo.com

He apologized profusely for the delay. Moreover, he ('Less')  gave me every assurance the complete order
will be taken to the airport (by himself personally)  and have it shipped and he affirmed that
the said order will arrive at our home in East Peoria, Il tomorrow
O0    Ok, we shall see.  ::)   >:(

I have informed Less that Fred may be in touch with him to discuss further supply needs for the future. Less understands the
financial significance of the law of large numbers. I apprised him of our concerns regarding difficulty of communications and disappointment
over the shipping deadline being missed , as was promised March 4th, and the numerous concerns expressed which included those of
one Boba Fett ( intergalactic bounty hunter) who was to put a price on my head if the goods were not delivered, and that I am ridding
a lot of heat over this. He laughed but I assured him of the seriousness of the matter.  I think  this should do it.

I have been riding these folks like a rented mule   ~~:)  and I know they having a lot of problems with their electrical and communications
so I will give them the benefit of doubt this one last time. &)

I can do no more than have treated this order like a delinquent bank loan.  ~~:)   Sorry guys, this is just how this cookie has crumbled.

As the radio host once said........" And now, you have the rest of the story."  "Good day." :cool2:

Cheers,

CM

urp12001@yahoo.com

Quote from: Fred on March 10, 2010, 06:51:48 AM

The Guy

I wonder how they will look striped w/od paint...?

Pappy

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
OH and WELL DONE CM,  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
Sure hope this fellow is READY cause  we are going to open the GATES when the rest of the seeders see them. They will have to hire more stitches :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos:  $$-0 $$-0 $$-0 $$-0
This will be great for the fellows just comming back from White Sands. Again way to stand the course.. Pappy
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

RifleWoman

QuoteThe GUY is going to look executive!

This, I've got to see!!  **)
Many hands make light work and easy bailing.

Gopher Boy

And those seeder who order will all call and say, "Don't make me have the resident mule buster CM call!"  ~~:) 

Hmmm... Now we can tell people... "Don't make me go Castle Mountain on you?"    **)

Excellent Job! 

3 HUUZAAHS for CM!  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

G.B.

Ashes

Castle Mountain

Thursday 11:00 AM, Door bell rang!  Close to half of the tan shooting jacket order arrived at our door step. ^:)^ ^:)^ O0
The remainder of the order is still coming. ^:)^ O0

Less called me to advise the rest are coming.

Cheers,

CM

Quote from: Ashes on March 10, 2010, 11:24:36 PM
Huzzah CM!  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

bob 210

If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

SkyHawk

Great news and great job CM!  I'm afraid to ask if they come left handed for those of us in the right state of mind.
"An elective despotism was not the government we fought for"  Thomas Jefferson

Ratchett

CM,

I don' t even have a dog in that race, but am soooo glad that they have started to arrive. Some peace of mind for you now and you don' t have to be on the look-out for those intergalactic bounty hunters ;D.

Job well done sir O0

In His Grip,
Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Castle Mountain

PICTURES OF THE TAN SHOOTING JACKETS

By request, here are some pictures of the cotton poly blend USMC Shooting Jackets

http://www.militarylogisticsmfg.com/p0002252.html

http://www.militarylogisticsmfg.com/p0002006.html

The lighting does not do the color justice. They are really nice. We bought four of them (two for our sons who are in Dallas & Phoenix.
Now to get one them back on the firing line working with Scout and the other to a Phoenix shoot. Nice jackets for a hot climate.
All you have to do Fred is give Les a call. He is standing buy for your order.  @)

Cheers,

CM

Quote from: bob 210 on March 11, 2010, 04:55:55 PM
Can you post some Pix?

Fred

Quote from: Castle Mountain on March 12, 2010, 12:28:50 AM
All you have to do Fred is give Les a call. He is standing buy for your order.  @)

Cheers,

CM

Thanks for the offer, CM, but no way can I duplicate your salmon-like drive, push, and persistence to get some of these nice jackets. >:D

You've got the ball on this one, and Les no doubt by now is quite aware when you call, he has to do something. :) That kind of training is a valuable asset which you now have. O0

So, I suggest, to the extent it does not interfere with your official Appleseed duties, that you be the official Appleseed contact person with Les for the sake of consistency and uniformity - if you don't mind. But, be ready - you will likely be flooded with requests... :( :)
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

R1SGx2

Quotesake of consistency and uniformity - if you don't mind. But, be ready - you will likely be flooded with requests...

Reguesting, PLEEEEESSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE

Good job, they look excellant....
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

bob 210

OOh, OOH, OOH! Me too, Me too Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaase. Requesting a jacket in 2XL. What is the cost on these?
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

oldgrunt

I cant seem to wear O.D. ...So plzz put me down for a 2xl fat guy

..Now who sellin all the right color patches..lol
Follow Me..I am the Infantry..
                                         Iron Mike

THE MAN COMES AROUND..Johnny Cash

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE

V

Unbelievable, its like watching a bunch of puppies when you throw 'em a squeeky toy  :D

Castle Mountain

Castle Mountain pleads the case of Pfc. Wally Holbrook ( an appeal to an established precedent disclosed herein as I seek to pass up this assignment).

Pfc. Wally Holbrook:  Speaking of Doberman, can I please have another roommate?

Master Sergeant Ernest G. Bilko (  aka Castle Mountain) :    Why, what's wrong with Doberman?

Pfc. Wally Holbrook: He wet his bed?

Master Sergeant Ernest G. Bilko  ( aka Castle Mountain):     Oh, well, once in a while... .... ........

Pfc. Wally Holbrook:   [Cuts off Bilko]    No, he did it from across the room.[/color]    ^:)^ ..:.. ^:)^ **)

All joking aside,  (good one eh?)  :), I have to pass on this Fred, like can I have another room mate?  :)
I am not passing the buck on this one however  this effort took a huge amount of my time and I am not in the retail business.
Nevertheless doing this  was done out of passion for my Illinois corps.  Appreciate the Kudo's Fred but for me
I see this as sort of an iceberg that could get me off mission. However, I will not ignore these recent requests.
I will find a better way to do this for everyone.

For the sake of the Appleseed nation, as Lt. Col. EEL taught me ECONOMY of MOTION, I will commit to setting
up arrangements for those who want  tan shooting jackets and folks will be able to do so with relative ease,
on their own, without dependency on someone else. I promise. If I will set up a store front within the AS web site
where you can find all the info you need  such as cost , where and how to place your order.
If  this make the Appleseed Nation better then the effort was and is worth it.
By the grace of God I was home this week and afforded the time to gitter done.

As for your recognition of my persistence Fred,  that has always been my nature, I can be tenacious. Even though it took 3 shoots to get Rifleman
and it was with a bolt gun (217), I was not about to lay it down in spite of urging to go to an semi auto, which enabled me later
to shoot a 232. Thanks to Nickel for his personal encouragement to me on that one.
Now I have accepted Deacon's challenge to beat his 'new'  240 AQT score with a 308 . Now I can see what an RBC can do for you.  O0
Oh, oh, I hear Patriot Gal's challenge also.  !@#)  Now I am in for it, more practice time coming up this weekend.
I don't care if it is raining,  I am going shooting. 240 AQT. Come on Deacon good grief. I can't let you get away with this.
I gotta get this new never been fired .308 broken in and me tuned up.  Good job  Deacon I am Proud of ya brother, you have done motivated me.

Fred, I chose the name Castle Mountain as a reminder of my persistence, because I own that 13,900 ft. Mountain ( my name and
date is in a jar buried under a carrion of rocks at the peak for ever.  I went to the top even though I took two other climbers
with me down a rock slide with a 5000 ft. drop below waiting for us. Obviously we survived. Not all of us went to the top after
that scare.  Dwight Eisenhower was titled with this mountain bearing his name : Mt. Eisenhower or Castle Mountain.
How appropriate  a honor for a great military leader who displayed the persistence  needed to save a world.
Appleseed has merely reminded me  to honor and appreciate the value of such persistence and has afforded me opportunity to
participate in a collective effort to save our nation. People with survivor personalities always are persistent in my experience.
I suppose that affected me with solid success in sales and marketing for so many years.

Now I seem to be surrounded by them in Appleseed. Me thinks Appleseed owns the right to lay claim to being the best of the best.
I mean look at what our guys and gals are doing at WSMB, look at what they did at Ft. Stewart. I see and hear what they
are doing in Wisconsin, Texas, Ohio, California. Persistence rains in Appleseed. Look at The Guy who I deem Persistence
personified having overcome life obstacles.  We are who we are.  We all come in different flavors.
Many of us come to AS with such training or personalities  fixed and others get it when they follow the trail and they discover
new things about themselves or awaken something already resident. Appleseed seems to have become way of life for us now as it has
for so many others. In many cases we become better people  as a result and I am sure this is what you mean.
I remember the Jack Nicholson line from the movie 'AS GOOD AS IT GETS' when he says to the waitress out on the sidewalk,
having gone out for some fresh baked buns and coffee in the early morning....:you make me want to be a better man".
It seems Appleseed has such an effect.

But Fred I have no desire to become a retail project outlet. or a supply sergeant vehicle.  Too much to do this year:

I have a  huge commitment to myself ( and I intend to honor that ) to prepare for IT advancement,  a learning curve
to get over, shooting and teaching  skills to hone in pursuit of red hat, multiple AS shoots to attend working with my shoot bosses
and Illinois crew men/women,  recruiting and promoting , Appleseed speaking engagements with our T-Party  friends, AS luncheon engagements ,
magazine editors to meet with and invite (throw in a politician or two), a rifleman boot camp to attend, new fliers to design, in collaboration
with 'The Guy', gun shows and store dealers to promote Appleseed to, a commitment to team Illinois  program this year and a whole lot of
personal priorities  which above all specifically are my wife Patriot Gal plus work 60+ hours a week. This is just how it is. ~~:)

Pfc. Wally Holbrook: I get up every morning and I get dressed to protect the American way of life.
Master Sergeant Ernest G. Bilko: Will you tell me that later tonight so I don't have to take a sleeping pill? **)

Cheers,

Stay tuned,   more to come from Master (Sergeant Ernest G. Bilko )  aka Castle Mountain)  regarding the shooting jackets that is:

"All I've ever wanted was an honest week's pay for an honest day's work." @)

Good grief With all these requests now coming in I feel like I am running from a  'pyroplastic' rush descending
down upon me from the Mt. St. Helen's. eruption in Washington.     :D
One way or another I will make sure Appleseed requests are taken care of. O0

CASTLE MOUNTAIN

....... the man says.........:it's like a bunch of puppies when you throw 'em a squeeky toy. Dang that is funny 'V' **)

I wish the new PROJECT APPLESEED Banner had such interest across the nation. I am sure Hoover would agree.

'V', you still have me laughing..... ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Quote from: Fred on March 12, 2010, 07:23:55 AM
Quote from: Castle Mountain on March 12, 2010, 12:28:50 AM

Cheers,

CM

Thanks for the offer, CM, but no way can I duplicate your salmon-like drive, push, and persistence to get some of these nice jackets. >:D

You've got the ball on this one, and Les no doubt by now is quite aware when you call, he has to do something. :) That kind of training is a valuable asset which you now have. O0

So, I suggest, to the extent it does not interfere with your official Appleseed duties, that you be the official Appleseed contact person with Les for the sake of consistency and uniformity - if you don't mind. But, be ready - you will likely be flooded with requests... :( :)

oladcock

How are these MILITARY LOGISTICS shooting jackets working out for everyone? I'm having a bit of trouble with mine and wondering if it's "me"...O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

Garand69

Service is poor at best, though I do know of a few who have received theirs. Be persistant with the Company selling them. We do not need a huge argument/fat chwing session here. The one in my possession is good quality, but it was a gift and have no idea how the the troublemaker...er I mean nice fella, waited to get it.

Squeeky wheel gets the grease
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Boba Fett

Quote from: Garand69 on June 01, 2010, 12:26:32 PM
Squeeky wheel gets the grease

Only if they answer the phone and hear it squeek. They wouldn't even respond to my credit card company when they tried to reach them to notify them they were refunding my money and crediting my account. At least I got my money back after 4 months. Good luck to anyone else still dealing with these people.

BF

Gopher Boy

OK, I've been waiting to announce this, but here goes.

I've been in contact with them and have expressed the disappointment that many in the Appleseed program feel with their customer service.  I told them I didn't want an excuses they just need to make it right.

I have expressed that once the uncanceled orders have been completed, which isn't that many.  I might be interested in becoming a distributor for them. I am still working with them to resolve the issue.  Once that is done.  I have openly told them that based on their prior performance I will ONLY sell what I have in stock.

At some point I will ask for pre-orders so I can order effectively.  Not yet.

My plan is not to turn this into a full time business or really to make money, nor to compete with any person within the program who maybe selling such items.  I only want to make these jacket available.

So that is the plan.

G.B.

oladcock

Well, here's my story....My wife ordered a lefty and a week or so later I ordered a right hand. Card got charged a week or so later and received mine 2-3 weeks later..Not bad considering they were waiting for the maker to catch up. My wife still has not received hers. About 8 weeks now.

Mine, the quality looks good, fabric is good, stitching good, etc..The problem is when I get into the prone position, the elbow pads don't line up, elbows are just off the edges. I physically have to twist them around to do any good and timed fire transitions, this won't work.

I was just wondering if others had seen the same thing. I'm wondering if it'll "train" with a little use. I sent them an email more than a week ago asking their advice and suggestions but haven't heard from them. You guy's input/thoughts would be appreciated...O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx