News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

300 Shooters On The Line In Illinois!

Started by Garand69, March 16, 2010, 04:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EEL

D-Fly, D-Fly, D-Fly... @)....It's not what it seems.  Now this shoot has been in the makin's since June '09.  Shoot dates were worked around in the 5 state area.  The location may have changed, but the date...Never.

Now I feel for you and The Guy.  I was out in Montana last year for their RBC.  Beautiful country, no doubt.  Maybe come on down for Sat, feel the electricity in the air as the volleys are sent down range.  Then motor west to Big Sky country.  It will be that much more beautiful once you get there.

EEL

P.S.  Yeah, but you have to leave the 3-4 friends you dragged along here for the entire weekend!
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

dragonfly

Quote from: EEL on April 01, 2010, 03:04:32 PM
D-Fly, D-Fly, D-Fly... @)....It's not what it seems.  Now this shoot has been in the makin's since June '09.  Shoot dates were worked around in the 5 state area.  The location may have changed, but the date...Never.

Now I feel for you and The Guy.  I was out in Montana last year for their RBC.  Beautiful country, no doubt.  Maybe come on down for Sat, feel the electricity in the air as the volleys are sent down range.  Then motor west to Big Sky country.  It will be that much more beautiful once you get there.

EEL

P.S.  Yeah, but you have to leave the 3-4 friends you dragged along here for the entire weekend!
Multiplicity: when you see me or my clone, I havn't decided who's going yet, just remember we do are best wherever we are Appleseeding ;) **) Its all good O0
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

scuzzy

Quote from: Castle Mountain on March 19, 2010, 12:12:56 AM
I have received written word that a large border raiding party of TEXAS RANGERS will quite possibly
be heading North to Waterman to work, shoot and participate in this great event. You gotta know Texas
loves in the words of Ed Sullivan a really BIG SHEW! :))
So we need to welcome these
bothers in arms to join this great shindig and certainly to keep them posted. Pop promised
not to sneak any of Scouts large Texas rattlesnakes from his range in Devilla, into this event because I told him he
would most likely see one flying among other flags.  

We are gung ho for this event, yes sireee! ..:..

Heck, it's even better than that. Ain't gonna be just the Texas Rangers. Oh no siree! There will be Texas born Army Rangers. ooorah.

Like Scout says "Just ignore them Pterodactyls when they fly by and you're in the Riflemans Bubble. Just concentrate on your next shot."

That's a good one. heh.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.