News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Fenton April 17-18 Shoot

Started by BeeFree, February 15, 2010, 03:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeFree

We are now 8 weeks out and already have 17/25 slots filled, so if you want to shoot, get registered SOOOON!

Also, this is an all hands on deck date!  Let's get this shoot fully staffed before all the IITs are stolen for other shoots! TWO more people need to step up here...

BeeFree
Make Orwell Fiction Again!

BeeFree

We are 5 weeks out and there are only 3 slots remaining at Fenton, so if you plan on being there, get registered soon!  Also, we've got three instructors signed up, and I do realize there are over 100 Appleseeds going on this weekend, but it would be real nice if we could get one more instructor... check your schedules and even if you can only be there one day, come give us a hand.  Thanks!

BeeFree

ITB

Fenton is now showing as sold out.  Looks like we'll have a full house.  As much fun as it is to be wet and dirty  ++) , here's hoping for a dry Appleseed!
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

BeeFree

You are SO not kidding.  The only problem is it has snowed on that weekend several times in the past 6 years - I was hiving my honeybees then, and remember all too well... $$-0

A few of the Williamston shooters were going to register for Fenton, I hope they got in before it filled...

BeeFree

BeeFree

A little reminder that Fenton is "bring what ya' got" (not "rimfire only" like Williamston was)... HOWEVER, PLEASE READ THE LIST OF WHAT TO BRING because it is real hard to learn to shoot with a sling, if you don't have one, or if you don't have any swivels on your rifle to attach one, etc.   ::)

If you are not familiar with the AQT (Army Qualification Test), please know that it requires magazine changes on two of its stages.  Please bring at least two magazines.  Thank you for your attention to this matter. ~~:)

If anyone has any questions about what to bring, or anything else about this shoot, please feel free to post them here or to PM me.

BeeFree