News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Gun Show Schedule (AKA; Promotions Possibilities!)

Started by Castle Mountain, February 13, 2010, 09:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Mountain

Gun Show Schedule (AKA; Promotions Possibilities!

Patriot Gal and I did a test run with our new Multi media set up for the next gun show.
It simply rocks!!! ^:)^

The 24 inch HP monitor display with full stereo and sub woofer generates a powerful attention grabbing effect.
The one video is emotionally evocative for sure, especially with the theme song 'the Promenade' from Last of the Mohican's is dubbed over.
No doubt this is going to have a strong impact on the public at our next gun show.  We can hardly wait.
HP makes a great flat screen. Picture quality is stunning. I saw and noticed more detail than I ever did before.
Looking at longer tables now to take since we will have to provide our own. This gun show is most important as it
draws from southern Illinois due to the Deer and Turkey Classic spill over. I am told by sources that it should prove to be a significant weekend. O0

Mounting targets on special black foam core board for display and will strategically place a few once inch squares for our staff to
reference when talking with people without disadvantage of being blocked from view.

We have a large cache of literature so we are looking good for material me thinks.

Cheers,

CM

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

TheEditor

Not directly related to the above, but a promotion possibility...

In the March issue of GunNews, coming out this week, I've got a page and a half article about the growth of the AS program in Illinois. 

I made a graphic (still figuring out how to import it here) with a nice border around it that summarizes this year in Illinois in about a quarter page. 

Here's the text from that graphic: 

Honor Roll of Illinois APPLESEED sites for 2010

Darnall's Ranges, Bloomington       June 6-7

Danville Rifle and Pistol Club, Oakwood    July 24-25

Chillicothe Sportsmen's Club, Chillicothe    May 29-30, Sept. 4-5

Buffalo Range, Ottawa          May 15-16, June 12-13,
               July 10-11, Aug. 21-22,
               Sept. 25-26, Oct. 23-24

Aurora Sportsman's Club, Waterman    March 6-7, March 20-21,
               April 17-18, June 5-6,
               July 31-August 1,
               Oct. 2-3, Nov. 6-7

ISRA Range, Bonfield         April 17-18, June 19-20,
               Oct. 9-10, Nov. 20-21

Carmi Rifle Club, Carmi         July 10-11

John Ross private range, Alton      April 17-18, Sept. 11-12

World Shooting Complex, Sparta      August 21-22

Dedicated Appleseed Range, Durand   April 17-18, May 15-16,
               July 24-25, Sept. 25-26

Lefthanders Gun Club, Loami       Dates Announced Soon

To preregister for an event, visit WWW.APPLESEEDINFO.ORG

The Editor
John N.
Author of "50 Things You Didn't Learn in School - But Should Have"
www.heuristicbooks.com

Missouri Brigade

Support like this is why I joined GSL.  Thank you.

voortrekker

Quote from: Castle Mountain on February 13, 2010, 09:12:12 PM
Gun Show Schedule (AKA; Promotions Possibilities!

Patriot Gal and I did a test run with our new Multi media set up for the next gun show.
It simply rocks!!! ^:)^

The 24 inch HP monitor display with full stereo and sub woofer generates a powerful attention grabbing effect.
The one video is emotionally evocative for sure, especially with the theme song 'the Promenade' from Last of the Mohican's is dubbed over.
No doubt this is going to have a strong impact on the public at our next gun show.  We can hardly wait.
HP makes a great flat screen. Picture quality is stunning. I saw and noticed more detail than I ever did before.
Looking at longer tables now to take since we will have to provide our own. This gun show is most important as it
draws from southern Illinois due to the Deer and Turkey Classic spill over. I am told by sources that it should prove to be a significant weekend. O0

Mounting targets on special black foam core board for display and will strategically place a few once inch squares for our staff to
reference when talking with people without disadvantage of being blocked from view.

We have a large cache of literature so we are looking good for material me thinks.

Cheers,

CM

Is it possible to post a link to the video that y'all will be using for this event?

Also, if you can take some pics of the table setup so others might emulate what y'all are doing.

Good luck.

Thanks!

Brett
If YOU are thinking, WE are winning.