News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AZ - Call to Action!

Started by AZRedhawk44, February 13, 2010, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZRedhawk44

OK, folks:

I got off the phone with Charlie Thompson at the Payson range.  Still working out details to our potential 4 shoots up there this year (including the April 19th shoot).  I'll be going up to wrastle some finalized dates out of the board this next Thursday and try and pump the members that show up to the board meeting and get them to accept the Appleseed challenge.

However:  I stressed to him that I would REALLY like to see more locals to offset some of us Valley-folk that keep coming up to hijack their range. ;D

After all, our goal is for each Appleseed range to have HOMETOWN instructors.  Heck, a whole gaggle of 'em.

So:  I asked him if he knew of any events that would be a good place to pump the locals to get out to Appleseed shoots.

He told me about a gun show in Payson in March... the weekend of the 6th and 7th.  Alas, I cannot make it as I am driving to WSMR that weekend.

Here's where YOU come in!

Can anyone man a promotions table in Payson for this weekend?  Even just 1 day?  I'll set you up with our banner and stand, a table and some folding chairs, and some promo fliers. 

So:  AZ Instructors, IIT's, Riflemen and Appleseeders - Who can step up?

MOGromit

Howdy,

I'm allocated to teach on Sunday the 7th, but should be able to staff a table on the 6th no problem.

Anyone else want to step up?  Two bodies on each day would be preferable in order to allow some short breaks.

Persist!

AZG