News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

longislandfirearms.com (LIF) is putting NY on the Appleseed map

Started by B9, February 10, 2010, 07:46:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B9

The Calverton shoot is 4th now in number of pre-registered shooters for April 17-18 out of roughly 90 nationwide shoots. It will surely sell out. Calverton is also fairly new to the NY shoot circuit. (not counting the 2006 shoot there)

How did this happen?

1. kDan. He reopened the com lines and pushed to get AS back in there.

2. Harry. Calverton range owner. Nice guy. Accommodating and has the brightest blue eyes I ever saw.(not that you would want to tell him that ;D)

3. The local IITs Josey Wales and YankeePatriot, Vietvet, BJM.

4. The members on www.longislandfirearms.com that have welcomed AS, embraced AS and have filled the shoots. hmb, VietVet, BJM, Pete and others.

5. longislandfirearms.com itself. For giving AS its own area and allowing the self promotion of such. These Calverton shoots are 95% LIF members or heard of it from LIF.

We owe all these folks a thank you and our support.
Become a member of LIF.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

sgtrock

Outstanding,, I was there, I will attest that they are Good People out on the Island for sure, when Kdan asked how many people were associated with Long Insland Firearms.com I think every hand was raised, great support in my book!,,, I looking forward to getting back down there this year to work another shoot,, sgtrock

LongIslandFirearms

On behalf of LIF and its members, I would like to thank you for your kind words.  The Appleseed Project is of great importance to the tradition of American Liberty.

Our country was founded by men who believed it was important to be trained in arms and who provided for this freedom in our Constitution with the Second Amendment. Appleseed takes our founding fathers' visions and makes those who participate, train and educate true patriots.

If there is anything else we can do to ensure its survival on Long Island, please don't hesitate to contact me.

StevieB

ChrisO

The last Calverton shoot was my first AS, and it was an awesome experience. Me and my dad were both amazed with how much we learned about shooting, and also the great history that we learned about our country. We're both looking forward to April and other shoots down the road!

We're gunna miss ya in April sgtrock, but we're looking forward to seeing and hopefully working with you in the fiture!

LongIslandFirearms

Looks as if this is going to be a fun fulled event!

:cool2:

BTW:
On behalf of Long Island Firearms will be serving lunch to all shooters/volunteers on April 17th as our way to thank you all for attendance and support for such a great event!

Italian and American Hero
Soda
Cold salads

VietVet

Not only has the Calverton Shoot for April 17 & 18th SOLD OUT we now have people on the waiting list to register.
That second line should seriously be considered.

Thank You Long Island Firearms for all you have done to both man this Shoot and providing all Shooters and RWVA personnel with free lunch on  Saturday.  O0
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!