News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

March 6-7 Gun Show

Started by ksuguy, February 08, 2010, 10:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ksuguy

We are coming up on the next big chisholm trail show here in Wichita.   We had some good success back in October,  but I think this one might be even better since it will be closer to our first spring shooting events.   I'd be willing to work the table again, but I would probably only be able to do Saturday this time. Can anybody else help out with it?

I know this conflicts with the shoot over in Pittsburg that same weekend, but it would be good if we could still do something.

ksuguy

4bfox

Hi....I had planned on doing this, but then the March shoot in Pittsburg came along...I may have a guy here in town that can help you out..will check and PM you.

Also find a new post with the Kansas 2010 brochure I threw together....not pretty, but it works.
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

4bfox

Should receive an AS banner by this Friday, to use @ gunshows and events. ksuguy....need to figure out how to get this to you, and do you want me to print up a batch of brochures? How many, and where can we meet to hand off material? PM me when you get a minute.

Ben
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

ksuguy

Sorry, it took so long to get back to you.  I was out of town for the past few days.    Unless I can get some help that weekend, I won't be able to do the show.    I'm going to be busy all day Sunday.

It's great that we have a banner too.  That will be a big help for future events, even if we can't do anything for this one.

4bfox

I'll do a little more recruiting, and see if I can get a couple of guys to run it on Sunday.....

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

4bfox

Well, hate to admit it, but I was unable to wrangle any volunteers for this weekend. Sorry, would have been a good opportunity to spread the word. We'll have lots more, though.

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

ksuguy

That's ok.  It's too bad the shoot in Pittsburgh conflicted with it.

The ][rishman

Brian, I can say we are all grateful for your efforts in this area.   Thank you for heading this up. 
III
"Thou shalt never be a perpetrator.
Thou shalt never be a victim.
And thou shalt never, but never, be a bystander." Yehuda Bauer

An Phoblacht abĂș
KD0OHT

4bfox

We'll be up for the next one.....thanks for your work on this Brian.

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

ksuguy

Well maybe I'll get a chance to do some shooting this weekend instead.   I really need to get out a few times before the next event in April, it's been months.