News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Beaver Falls Appleseed dates for 2010

Started by EZ3, February 08, 2010, 10:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big H

And Manheim has 19 pre-registered for June 19-20! Can we have a little friendly competition? Let's get both lines filled up.   :~ ~~:) :--- ~~:)

EZ3

;D    You're on, Big H!   Loser has to wear a pink Rifleman patch at the next shoot. ;D
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

mooney

Hi folks, thanks for keeping PA alive!!! It's been a while since I've been able to get on here. My time is starting to free up now that I'm working from home more. Work Travel is suppose to be put on hold for a while and I quit my second job. I should be more involved in the near future.

Anyway,

I got a call from a fellow about Beaver Falls this month. He was told there is no camping at Brady Run, according to he park, even though it still shows camping available on the info page. Can you confirm that for me Bug H? I thought we change camping to NO CAMPING this year at the park?

Thanks in advance,

Mooney
Mooney

EZ3

There is camping in one particular place at Brady's Run Park for the scheduled Appleseed events only.  Brady's Run is not a campground, but it does accommodate camping for special events.

mooney

Any idea how to reserve a spot? One of the register shooters called and they told him there's no camping at the park.
Mooney

EZ3

Have him call me, or Ev.  She's making arrangements to get the site mowed, if it isn't already.  The range got mowed yesterday.  I've got the loan of a big canopy, so we are set for either firing line.  Hoping for at least 30 shooters, pending tonight's update.  It's all good!!!
^:)^

EZ3

Also, in case you missed it on the information sheet, lunch is available at the clubhouse both days.