News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Ad in Sportsmans Gazette

Started by caseyblane, February 04, 2010, 11:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caseyblane

Our ad is in the Jan-Feb-Mar edition, along with my rifleman article. You can request a free digital copy or order a mail subscription by emailing editor@SportsmansGazette.com We should have an ad appearing quarterly, as long as I can crank out the articles.

I tried to attach the digital copy but it was too large.
Casey
"Boy, there are Do'ers, Thinkers, and Wonderers, be a Do'er!" My Grandfather.

Fred

It'd be nice to have the article posted here. How about PM-ing Bill 3 for advice on how to do it? (If nothing else, Bill 3 being "our IT guy", he should be able to get it posted - heck, on the main page of the site, where other articles about AS are posted....)
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

ItsanSKS

Way to Go Casey!

I've already fielded a handful of calls from people seeing the ad in the Sportsmens Gazette. 

Was able to read the article in there about Pres. Roosevelt. Very well written, and to the point. 
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

willorith

Caseyblane?
Who is this guy?
He's seventh stepping in Florida like a three legged kangaroo and I have never even met him.
Wait a minute. Isn't he the guy that showed up with the delicious home made lemonade at St. Augustine?
That guy is some kind of all right!
Way to go, Caseyblane!
We are but human.

caseyblane

Fred:
The article is not exactly an Appleseed article, its about Theodore Roosevelt's promotion of marksmanship and a bit of a plug for the CMP. Though, I was able to trade the article for a 1/4 page appleseed advertisement on the same page of the magazine.
ITSANSKS:
Great!
Willorith:
I plan to be at Saint Augustine in April. Unfortunately, a shift schedule and other commitments keep me from hitting the Appleseed trail. I'm doing what I can from home command.

ThaiFighter

Casey:

Thank you very much for your efforts on behalf of Appleseed!   :bow: :bow: :bow:

I look forward to seeing you out on the trail!   :---

"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people."

-GBS

Proud to be funding TG and BF's retirement account... ;)

caseyblane