News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Feb 20-21 Gunshow at Dickerson's Barn

Started by TaosGlock, February 04, 2010, 10:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaosGlock

We're on! Just got the paperwork back. Table A-10.
Free of course with our 501c status.
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

staplegund

Do you have sufficient promo material?  I have some flyers.  I won't be at the gunshow, though.  Going to Buckeye, AZ shoot.
Mischief springs from the power which the moneyed interest derives from a paper currency which they are able to control, from the multitude of corporations with exclusive privileges... which are employed altogether for their benefit. --Andrew Jackson

TaosGlock

BF and I are good on promo stuff. Just got set up today for the weekend. They changed the location.
We are closer to where we were last year in the SW part of the building but not on the wall.
Looks to be a good turnout.
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.

TaosGlock

Good show.
We were stuck in the middle of the place. Did not have the big wall to hang the flags and banner up but still got it done.
We had great traffic in this location and I requested the same spot for next October 30-31.
And naturally, I will already have an an Oct. date set in stone for a date after the Oct show.

What sealed the deal on the location was that Rick and Teri Reese of New Deal Sports were right next to us.
They also signed up with Dickerson's Gun Show for next Oct. at that same space.
They have a private range on their land. We hosted an event there last May.
They want to do another event before it gets too hot.
I also had Rick include a SWAT, a Dillon and a flyer for the next LC shoot into every firearm they sold.

Also Sam, Dan and Matt from the Second Amendment Task Force were next to us. The had some SWATS they must of got from you and were promoting us.
Did a lot of PR work with Dan Duggan, the Lyons event coordinator. He really supports our cause.
Time to go full throttle with LC. No reason not to fill that range every time with this population base.

This show had more going for us overall. I am hoping for a better turnout at this next shoot here

staplegund

Mischief springs from the power which the moneyed interest derives from a paper currency which they are able to control, from the multitude of corporations with exclusive privileges... which are employed altogether for their benefit. --Andrew Jackson