News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

www.TampaGunForum.Com

Started by ItsanSKS, February 03, 2010, 02:36:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItsanSKS

Quote from: FredA good start might (ItsanSKS, feel free to veto this if you don't like it) be to post some of the better comments about AS made by students - that "Kids and Appleseed" thread would be rich mining, along with "What AS means to me" and that thread about "why I'm in AS".

I agree 100%.  I will work on copying some of the more pertinent posts from this forum to that one, with links back to the original discussion.  

Brenton, the Owner/Admin for TampaGunForum.com is already 100% behind the program, and committed to attending our next event nearest him, which happens to be the Myakka event later this month.

I would like to see my fellow Appleseeders join this website not only to promote and discuss Appleseed, but to participate in the discussions; add to the knowledge base there, and generally represent Appleseeders nation-wide as a respectable group of people willing to help others.
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

TGF

Hey guys, Brenton here. I am 100% behind Project Appleseed and look forward to being a part of this great cause. I just wanted to point out that the link above is slightly off. It is

www.TampaGunForum.com

I hope to see you all in there!

ItsanSKS

"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

TGF

Just a reminder to anybody in the Tampa region, join in on the discussion. We are always looking for new people to contribute to the general base of knowledge. We've got a good group so far!

TGF

panhead

howdy

I am not around a lot, but I have registered. Thanks for your support!
But, the price they paid to win us our liberty? Few of us can comprehend it. Even fewer of us would want - or even be willing - to pay it. But all of us should know - at least - about it.

Never forget. Just to remember, is to honor.  -Fred