News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Answering the Muster Drum

Started by Recon-one, February 02, 2010, 10:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recon-one

Recon-one, present.
Dam, its lonely standing here in formation, alone.
No matter, I ain't quitting.

dond

Bless your heart Recon-one. I checked this earlier and wasn't sure if anyone would show up or not. KY doesn't seem to be too active. Send me a PM so I can find out more about you. I'm in KY, but have been much closer to TN and MS and have been keeping up with their posts.
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

Big Papa

Dond! What are you doing in Kentucky! ~~:)
Patch or no patch, you still have to cook! - Big Mama

SavageShootr

What a night on the forum!!

Good to see you here Recon-one
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

firebear

Calera, AL 1/15

Whootsinator

Though we Kentuckians are few in numbers on this site, we stand together.  :---

Old Glory!

Recon-one,
Hearing the KY muster drum up here in WI.  Many of my (deceased) kin are from Washington CO.  Give a holler if you need some help. 

OG
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion