News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Muster Night Check-In

Started by Greg in MO, February 02, 2010, 09:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dairyboy4

My whole family is attending as we are local but what time are we to be there?????  This is quite new to me but I am really looking forward to it. 

As far as ranges there is another one just north of Burlington, IA. and a great facility in Pontiac, IL. (club name is Chief City Shooters they have a web site and my parents shoot there)

didactic

Unless otherwise announced, all Appleseed shoots start at 8:30 am.  You'll want to get there early enough to sign in and complete a little paperwork, and get your gear (except rifles) out of your vehicle and onto the firing line before the welcome and safety briefing starts.  Depending on how far the parking area is from the registration table, and how far that is from the firing line, that means ... .   ::) ::)

At an unfamiliar site, I'd want to arrive between 7:30 and 8:00 am.  Or maybe earlier if I could, just to greet folks and get the "lay of the land."

Have a great time and learn a bunch!   O0
"If not us, who?  If not now, when?"  Ronald W. Reagan