News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

CHECK IN HERE FOR MUSTER NIGHT!!!

Started by Deacon, February 02, 2010, 08:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

Quote from: Old Glory! on February 02, 2010, 10:34:31 PM
Deaconator/Coordinator!

Don't make his head bigger than it already is. We still have to work with him **) ~~:) O0

D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

JoeZ

"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

endpoint

Hiya Robb!  I remember you.  You gave me a patch or something :P

Robbvious

Hidee Ho, good neighbors...

Yep, that's a pretty snazzy photo in your avatar, EP!

What's the topic?
...in the event of Great Britain attempting to force unjust laws upon us by the strength of arms, our cause we leave to Heaven and our rifles. - Hanover Association, Lancaster County, PA 1774

Mogget

I'll be coming to the February and March Appleseeds unless there's already a zillion instructors signed up. Eh, that is, after I go buy myself the right kind of clothes/boots for this sort of thing...I can't believe I'm doing this sort of thing again...

Mogs

Old Glory!

TOPIC?!?  SUAMICO, February 13-14, 2010.  
BE THERE
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

Robbvious

What's the plan for instructor lodging at Suamico?  I'd need somewhere REALLLLLLLLLLY cheap.  Money's tight...
...in the event of Great Britain attempting to force unjust laws upon us by the strength of arms, our cause we leave to Heaven and our rifles. - Hanover Association, Lancaster County, PA 1774

Old Glory!

Quote from: Robbvious on February 02, 2010, 10:50:13 PM
What's the plan for instructor lodging at Suamico?  I'd need somewhere REALLLLLLLLLLY cheap.  Money's tight...

Not a problem, I've got an idea.....
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

fepowered

Quote from: Old Glory! on February 02, 2010, 10:47:26 PM
TOPIC?!?  SUAMICO, February 13-14, 2010.  
BE THERE

I am still working on getting more info on the Nicolet web site.  Things do not move too fast....
"Today, we need a nation of Riflemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are
willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

fepowered

Quote from: colycat on February 02, 2010, 09:37:25 PM
Domingo and Mikes,

Can you guys get together with Fe and get some promotion going for Suamico?  I think only one is signed up.  Also we should get someone to take care of getting the line materials for this range.

What do you think???
The word is out at the club.  I am suprised that there are not more pre-registers
"Today, we need a nation of Riflemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are

Old Glory!

Old Glory!

Quote from: fepowered on February 02, 2010, 10:54:07 PM
Domingo and Mikes,

Can you guys get together with Fe and get some promotion going for Suamico?  I think only one is signed up.  Also we should get someone to take care of getting the line materials for this range.

What do you think???
The word is out at the club.  I am suprised that there are not more pre-registers

MAYBE THEY ARE PLANNING ON A "WALK-ON". 

Robbvious

Quote from: Old Glory! on February 02, 2010, 10:52:20 PM

Word.  What's the plan?

Domingo

Domingo and Mikes,

What do you think???

What type of promotion? I'm not sure how you guys usually get the word out about your shoots. I found out about Appleseed on Arfcom myself.
"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting"
-Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Robbvious

Quote from: Robbvious on February 02, 2010, 10:56:24 PM
Quote from: Old Glory! on February 02, 2010, 10:52:20 PM

Word.  What's the plan?

I'll camp.  Ain't skeered...

fepowered

You can throw a sleeping bag and cot down in the Club House...  Pretty cushy by normal winter camping standards :)

dragonfly

Quote from: Mogget on February 02, 2010, 10:46:53 PM
I'll be coming to the February and March Appleseeds unless there's already a zillion instructors signed up. Eh, that is, after I go buy myself the right kind of clothes/boots for this sort of thing...I can't believe I'm doing this sort of thing again...

Mogs

No such thing as an overstaffed Appleseed &)

dragonfly   Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Robbvious

Quote from: fepowered on February 02, 2010, 10:58:23 PM
You can throw a sleeping bag and cot down in the Club House... :)

Cot?  I don't even know what that is.  I've got a nifty air mattress. :D

Garand69

Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Domingo

As for Suamico this month I would like to go for at least one day however I am out of ammo for my AR with no available funds to buy more. I did buy a .22lr for Appleseed shoots but it has turned out to be unreliable and I need to send it back to the manufacturer to have it fixed before I bring it to a shoot.
"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting"
-Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Gumballhead

Old Glory!

Quote from: Domingo on February 02, 2010, 11:00:22 PM
As for Suamico this month I would like to go for at least one day however I am out of ammo for my AR with no available funds to buy more. I did buy a .22lr for Appleseed shoots but it has turned out to be unreliable and I need to send it back to the manufacturer to have it fixed before I bring it to a shoot.

WE CAN ARRANGE A LOANER 22 FOR YOU.  BRING YOUR AMMO....

Libby T

Libby T checking in for virtual muster!
Do one thing every day that scares you. "Eleanor Roosevelt"

Domingo

Quote from: Old Glory! on February 02, 2010, 11:01:43 PM

WE CAN ARRANGE A LOANER 22 FOR YOU.  BRING YOUR AMMO....

Ok. I'll sign up for it.
-Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Robbvious

Libby and I are working off the same 'puter.

I just got 5000 rounds of .22 off the big brown ammo truck...

Karl

Hello my brudders to the Nort.. Just got access to see how yous guy doin.

Happy Muster Night ;)
"corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
"Si hoc legere potes nimium eruditionis habes."

fepowered

What do you have and what problems are you having?   Are you certain it is not magazine or ammo related? 

Deacon

Old Glory!

LIBBY-T!!!  YOU ARE SO FASHIONABLY JUST IN TIME!  GOOD TO "SEE" YOU.  

Deacon

Quote from: Deacon on February 02, 2010, 08:56:47 PM
Here is a list of things to think about...........

1.  We NEED new range opportunities in the Wausau/Stevens Point/Tomahawk area.  If you know of any ranges, or if you have a friend in the area up there, please let us know.  We need to start 'seeding' the middle of the state!!!

2.  Look over the Wisconsin schedule and please send a PM to "Instructor Scheduling" and "Nickle".  Let them know what shoots you are available to instruct at.  If you are an IIT,  please make sure you are completing your P.C.'s for the upcoming shoots.

3.  Pay special attention to April 17/18th.  We have 4!!! shoots scheduled for that weekend.  This will be an "All hands on Deck" weekend.

4.  LBOTG  (local boots on the ground)  Please help out with promotions and get the word out on all the new Wisconsin shoots.  We have several new ranges this year and it will be VERY important to make sure we fill the lines so we make a great showing for the new ranges.

5.  Mark your schedules (I know they are busy) for Wednesday February 10th.  We are having a "Three Strikes 101" History Refreshers course.  This will be at the "Blue Spoon" Resturaunt located at 550 Water Street in Prairie du Sac, WI.  We have reserved the upstairs dining room so we will have dinner and work on the Three Strikes so we are all prepared for the upcoming Appleseed "season".  We already have 8 people signed up for this!

Deacon