News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Fall In!

Started by SamD, February 02, 2010, 08:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamD

All right NM lets fall in and sound off  ;)

nmmi9100

I'm here.

-David
TDY in Farmington

TaosGlock

Present... and the server is already slow. :~
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

ballistic_ken

BlueFeather

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. (not Edmund Burke)

ballistic_ken

Not sure I got the blog radio thingy right.  All I get is music. :sos:

ballistic_ken

SamD

Missing a few,
where's the rest of the
crew?

Don't be afraid to check in on the BTR chatroom either

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/flashchat/chat.aspx?HostUserURL=appleseedradio

Already at 359 and climbing!

134 on the chat

BobABQ

TaosGlock

We still are missing a few, but it is early.
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.

SamD

They will come.
Folks are having a hard time logging in to the radio show and chat

BobABQ

Quote from: SamD on February 02, 2010, 09:23:47 PM
They will come.

I don't know about that; you can be pretty scary SamD.

Maybe you scared them all away?

nmmi9100

I'll be around here til 7:00.  All this Appleseed talk has got me jonesin for Golden Corral....and there happens to be one in Farmington.

I can't get on the radio show...need to install a new flash player to do it and i'm on a crappy hotel wi-fi connection that keeps going down mid-download.

-David

BobABQ

Quote from: NMMI9100 on February 02, 2010, 09:28:07 PM
I'll be around here til 7:00.  All this Appleseed talk has got me jonesin for Golden Corral....and there happens to be one in Farmington.

I can't get on the radio show...need to install a new flash player to do it and i'm on a crappy hotel wi-fi connection that keeps going down mid-download.

-David

Albuquerque finally kicked you out?

SamD

He has been Appleseeding in Farmington
Shoot 13-14 Mar San Juan Wildlife Federation

TaosGlock

Quote from: SamD on February 02, 2010, 09:23:47 PM
They will come.
Better tell em' they are firing ball! **)

nmmi9100

Still here...hanging on for another 1/2 hour.

-David

BobABQ

Quote from: SamD on February 02, 2010, 09:35:49 PM

It sounds like NMMI9100 would make a great State Coordinator.  ;D

nmmi9100

Quote from: BobABQ on February 02, 2010, 10:06:37 PM
Quote from: SamD on February 02, 2010, 09:35:49 PM

It sounds like NMMI9100 would make a great State Coordinator.  ;D

Sam's a great State Coordinator. I've just got lucky with a couple ranges so far.

Bob, we sure haven't seen you at a shoot lately.  What are you doing, seeing as how you are a college student without a job or children at home?

-David

ballistic_ken

Can't believe you're giving up on this to go to Golden Corral ++)

Quote from: NMMI9100 on February 02, 2010, 10:01:15 PM
Still here...hanging on for another 1/2 hour.

-David

BobABQ

I have been trying to develop an aircraft mix to create a composite number for the purpose of determining an asphalt mix for the senior design/project  class. Fortunately I found and printed the airport markings AC so that is done. I still need to find out how to close down and mark a runway under construction.

If I get some time I need to figure out a transportation class project subject and figure out how to get the data needed for that project.

I really need to start studying for my comprehensive engineering exam on April 17th.

I already told Devnull that until my final semester is over I'm going to be unavailable. 

If need be I'll turn in my orange hat. I can always re-qualify as a Riflemen at a later date.

TaosGlock

Spent lot's of time in Farmington when working in the oil industry. We always ate at the local joints.
Don't remember a GC.

BobABQ

Quote from: TaosGlock on February 02, 2010, 10:17:10 PM
Spent lot's of time in Farmington when working in the oil industry. We always ate at the local joints.
Don't remember a GC.

That is probably because you have better taste in restaurants!

SamD

San Juan Wildlife Federation

nmmi9100

Quote from: BobABQ on February 02, 2010, 10:16:18 PM
I have been trying to develop an aircraft mix to create a composite number for the purpose of determining an asphalt mix for the senior design/project  class. Fortunately I found and printed the airport markings AC so that is done. I still need to find out how to close down and mark a runway under construction.

If I get some time I need to figure out a transportation class project subject and figure out how to get the data needed for that project.

I really need to start studying for my comprehensive engineering exam on April 17th.

I already told Devnull that until my final semester is over I'm going to be unavailable. 

If need be I'll turn in my orange hat. I can always re-qualify as a Riflemen at a later date.

WUS!

SamD

Anyone heard from PA, Deflicted eyeball or Blondie tonight?

JeremyF

Checkin in.

Finally able to see the NM section!

SamD

Welcome JeremyF
Glad you could make it

JeremyF

Quote from: SamD on February 02, 2010, 10:44:49 PM
Welcome JeremyF
Glad you could make it

Thanks for havin me!

BobABQ

Quote from: SamD on February 02, 2010, 10:40:11 PM
Anyone heard from PA, Deflicted eyeball or Blondie tonight?

I think NMMI9100 scared them away.