News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Checking in for Muster Call

Started by DKZ, February 02, 2010, 08:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKZ

Good evening. DKZ (Don) checking in for tonights muster call.
"The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us" - Thomas Jefferson

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, Our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.-"Samuel Adams, 1776

dart67eb

Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

Appalacious

Hey TN,

Ok, maybe we can make this the OFFICIAL muster thread....

Hopefully some more guys will show up.

Since my in-laws are in TN, I've been known to IIT in Manchester.   How bout yall?
Condescension is a GOOD thing.

DKZ

Well, Im listening to the radio show, but cant get logged into the chat. Anybody else having problems?

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, Our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.-"Samuel Adams, 1776

Big Papa

Hey ya'll!

Glad to have everyone on board.

We are going to need some real help in April to cover all our shoots. I think we have 5 that are going to be scheduled April 17 & 18. Manchester and Lobelville haven't hit the schedule yet. We don't have that many red hats! Everyone step up and claim a shoot.
Patch or no patch, you still have to cook! - Big Mama

Appalacious

Oh good grief.  5 shoots???  I guess I know what I'm doing that weekend.

ps, somebody write this down, cause 5 years from now- 5 shoots in one weekend is gonna be PEANUTS
Condescension is a GOOD thing.

Big Papa

Dart, I know you are going to Arkansas to help SMLE. Wish it was me. I've been to 2 bootcamps with him. He is a trip!

But that's OK. We'll manage to squeeze by with out you. :'(

dart67eb

Yeah, Canton MS in March, Little Rock in Apr and hopefully, Shelby county area in May.  Take a look at http://www.t1g.com 

Big Papa

Tennesseans, sign the Rifleman page!

student

Live the life others gave up for you.

www.skillgarden.net

Lead, Follow, or Get out of the way!

DKZ

student

Live the life others gave up for you.

www.skillgarden.net

Lead, Follow, or Get out of the way!

dart67eb

Keep hitting the 'show unread posts since last visit' link at the top

Big Papa

dond

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

Big Papa

Hey everybody, don't forget the Rifleman Boot Camp at Puryear the week before Labor Day. I'm planning on dragging Big Mama to this one.

artkat2

Hey Tennessee
  Andy here from Los Osos, Ca. My dad and little Brother live in Benton, Polk county.
Hopefully I'll be able to work out there some day soon!
Andy
I do regard with horror a state of affairs which would make our country both unready and unwilling to defend its honor.
George S. Patton jr

TnTimberwright

Late but finally here and checking in. Just got in from a very busy day of work and other appointments.

Bill
TnTimberwright (IIT4)  Need to get a SB to work me over on the Final for my redhat BigPapa.
I'm working very much at the present but hope to get shook free again in the next 3-4 weeks. I'll then schedule all I can where ever a need
exists in the Southeastern U.S.
Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.----George Washington

The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.
----George Washington

grasshopper

Checking in for the muster, grasshopper in Maynardville TN , see  ya'll for the april shoot.
Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death. My oath has no expiration date.

DKZ

Hey Grasshopper. I just wanted to again (publicly) thank you for having me up to your range for some practice. You have a great set up there and Im looking forward to the AS in April. Im trying to get some friends and neighbors involved, but so far no takers. I see that there are 7 registered so far. I will take you up on your offer to use the range again before April. And, of course, if you want some shooting company some time, just give a holler. If you can use any assistance for the AS, just let me know. I will help where I can.

Thanks for your hospitality. I enjoyed meeting Bill and Cary too. I hope they can make the AS as well.

Regards,

Don  :~

FrednTN

New guy here; 1st post. I live near Chattanooga, and I'll be attending my first Appleseed this weekend at Arnold AFB near Manchester.

This whole project and organization is a perfect fit for me. I can't believe this has been going on and I was unaware of it. Well, better late than never.

Fred C.