News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

VIRTUAL MUSTER NIGHT SIGN IN

Started by BeeFree, February 02, 2010, 08:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeFree

When you Michiganders all find your way here during Virtual Muster Night...sign in and let me know you are here!  I will periodically post info re:schedule, jobs, answer any questions I can, and just be happy to chat about Appleseed!

BeeFree
State Coordinator
Make Orwell Fiction Again!

ACP230

ACP230 signing in.

I'm from the Upper Peninsula and have been to an Appleseed and a Mini in Wisconsin.   

Muddogg

Muddogg is present and accounted for!
-The Muddogg

BeeFree

Hi ACP230 and Muddog!  Glad to see you here, are you signed into the blogtalkradio program, too?  It's just now starting...

BeeFree

Miki

ACP230

Just got the show started. 

How many instructors have we got in Michigan now? 

BeeFree

Hi Miki!  Looking forward to seeing you in Williamston... and Fenton... and Dundee!  You're aiming for RedHat before the end of the year, aren't you?

BeeFree

Miki

Quote from: BeeFree on February 02, 2010, 09:09:30 PM
Hi Miki!  Looking forward to seeing you in Williamston... and Fenton... and Dundee!  You're aiming for RedHat before the end of the year, aren't you?

BeeFree

Put me in the 'over achiever' category.

BeeFree

SBs, RHs, and Orange Hats together... 7.  Mo' is bettah!

BeeFree

BeeFree

We have 5 shoots to staff, so far.  They are NOT fully staffed, yet...  to get on the instructor schedule, PM "Nickle" and "Instructor Scheduling" with your name, level (IIT# or RH) and the location AND DATE since we are at the same locations more than once.   

BeeFree

WolfAmongSheep

Now what kind of party would this be, without a Wolf....in this case, WolfAmongSheep. I am half here and half studying for my Biochem test this Fri, so I will be somewhat lurking....

BeeFree

Multitasking!  Like me monitoring the radio show and a half dozen threads... only much, much harder!  Welcome Wolf! 

BeeFree

Bill Winkle

Bill Wilson, Bull Winkle, Clinton Township on board
....Bill Winkle....

koolman68

Koolman68 (Dennis) from Milan, MI in formation. BTW thanks for the flyer l &)inks.

BeeFree

Hi Bill!  Glad to see you pop in!

BeeFree

Is anyone having trouble logging on to the radio show?

BeeFree

Hey Koolman!  glad you could be here! 

BeeFree

BeeFree

Since you're all here...

What MI needs right now... more instructors, publicity for the shoots currently on the schedule (download and print the flyers, and go post them, and give them to all your friends and relatives, take a pile to your nearest gun show and put them on the info table or find a helpful dealer with space for them, get a blurb printed in your range newsletter about AS and upcoming shoots in MI - it helps A LOT when we're trying to get a new range into the program if a range member or two has been to an AS).  If you aren't instructing, register for a shoot yourself - marksmanship is a diminishing skill - if you don't practice, it disappears...

BeeFree

BeeFree

And find me some more ranges!  We have already scheduled more than double the number of last year's shoots, but it would be real helpful if we had more locations, esp since I am not sure that Williamston will be available to us next year.  The more locations we get on the schedule, the easier it will be to double the number of shoots (just by putting on more than one shoot at each location).  It would be great if we could get shoots on the schedule in May, June, September of this year...

BeeFree

TreadCarefully

I'm here too.

Anyone here who was at the 08 Lawrence shoot?
Spare the tar and feathers, spoil the politician.

"Pain is temporary. Quitting is forever." - Lance Armstrong

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc."

Bill Winkle

Quote from: BeeFree on February 02, 2010, 09:51:43 PM
Since you're all here...

What MI needs right now... more instructors, publicity for the shoots currently on the schedule (download and print the flyers, and go post them, and give them to all your friends and relatives, take a pile to your nearest gun show and put them on the info table or find a helpful dealer with space for them, get a blurb printed in your range newsletter about AS and upcoming shoots in MI - it helps A LOT when we're trying to get a new range into the program if a range member or two has been to an AS).  If you aren't instructing, register for a shoot yourself - marksmanship is a diminishing skill - if you don't practice, it disappears...

BeeFree

My daughter and I do the Michigan Gun Show circuit and pass out fliers at every show we are at. I even wear my Appleseed shirt!

We haven't me yet but I'll be an Orange hat at the Dundee Events.
I'm that 'quiet' friend of Koolman and Gopher Boy
....Bill Winkle....

BeeFree

I was at Lawrence for the late afternoon of the first day and all of the second!
BeeFree

TreadCarefully

Quote from: Bill Wilkle on February 02, 2010, 10:04:19 PM
I'm that 'quiet' friend of .... Gopher Boy

Wow, you admit that in public? >:D

TreadCarefully

Miki

Nice to 'see' you again as well TC.

Hey Bill, I'm in Macomb...maybe we can work out a 'car pool' to Dundee?

Bill Winkle

Quote from: TreadCarefully on February 02, 2010, 10:08:21 PM
Quote from: Bill Wilkle on February 02, 2010, 10:04:19 PM
I'm that 'quiet' friend of .... Gopher Boy

Wow, you admit that in public? >:D

Compared to Gohper Boy, I am extremely Q U I E T!
....Bill Winkle....

Bill Winkle

Quote from: Miki on February 02, 2010, 10:37:15 PM

PM Me. I am going to Williamston, Mi.; Gibsonberg, Oh; Dundee July and August; and Rifleman Bootcamp in MO in October.

b
....Bill Winkle....

Miki

Quote from: Bill Wilkle on February 02, 2010, 10:40:42 PM
Quote from: Miki on February 02, 2010, 10:37:15 PM

PM Me. I am going to Williamston, Mi.; Gibsonberg, Oh; Dundee July and August; and Rifleman Bootcamp in MO in October.

b

PM sent

BeeFree

Technically, this runs another 45 minutes, but I am signing off now - I have surgery Thursday morning and I have to get up REALLY early tomorrow to drive into town for Rxs.  Thank you all for showing up for Virtual Muster Night!  I will check back tomorrow eve and see if there are any unanswered questions, etc.  Please let me know here or by PM if you would like to volunteer for anything in particular, and check back on the MI board often, as I will post there updates of upcoming shoots, registrations, and jobs (of course) that need done!
See you all on the trail!
BeeFree

TreadCarefully

Gopher Boy

Makin' a list.  That's all I'm saying!  &)