News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Pennsylvania Muster

Started by Edheler, February 02, 2010, 08:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowdog

Quote from: mooney on February 02, 2010, 10:05:13 PM
Cowdog,

OK, I can submit the dates, that's what I'm here for, but if you have an electronic copy of what you sent last year for your event that would help. I wasn't the one who sent this in last year. Just the details for the EIP if yuo have it.

Mooney

Quote from: Cowdog on February 02, 2010, 09:52:12 PM
Chainsaw,
I can't help you in Feb at Manheim, We will be in lambing season. :(
I really do want to come east sometime.

Mooney, I am OK with dates submitted here... http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=7069.msg94354#msg94354.Nobody said NO.

I willl submit all but the May date to SS, then confirm Slippery Rock Sportsmans for the May date that would have been @ my DAR...OK?
Mooney PM EIP infosent. Please feel free to submit the June, July August, Sept and Oct dates. I will get back to you on May
My avatar is the Flag of John Proctor's Westmoreland County Provincials, from 1775

mooney

Quote from: MeanStreaker on February 02, 2010, 10:20:44 PM
Just checking in on my friends to the east. :)

Hmmmmmm, what's that smell......OH it's Ohio  :D ;D ^-^

Just Kidding and WELCOME!
Mooney

arpjoe

I expect to relocate to East Stroudsburg, PA from Cortland, OH.  I'll miss Cowdog and the Tim Murphy Memorial DAR this year.  Chainsaw will have to give me the info on Appleseed Shoots on the Eastern side of PA and beyond.

I have the Vienna Apr 17-18 shoot scheduled and if I am relocated into a new house by then or soon after I will sign up for some events.
Starve the collective (Ref: Starving the Monkeys, Tom Baugh) and
restore the Constitution.

He is a fool who knows not that swords were given to men, that none might be slave, but such as know not how to use them..
Algernon Sidney
Discourses Concerning Government
Ch. 2, sect. 4, p.343

Cowdog

Quote from: arpjoe on February 02, 2010, 10:37:55 PM
I expect to relocate to East Stroudsburg, PA from Cortland, OH.  I'll miss Cowdog and the Tim Murphy Memorial DAR this year.  Chainsaw will have to give me the info on Appleseed Shoots on the Eastern side of PA and beyond.

I have the Vienna Apr 17-18 shoot scheduled and if I am relocated into a new house by then or soon after I will sign up for some events.

Joe, I will miss you at the Tim Murphy this year.Hope we can meet over east sometime..
My avatar is the Flag of John Proctor's Westmoreland County Provincials, from 1775

mooney

Who's coming to Manheim this month? I may have to come and finally get to earning my patch. I believe we have one registration so far and I think that's a pretty important one, a LTC from the Pentagon who called me and said he was coming. I hope we see more regs, but we may be a little low on attendees. Anyone know him:

LTC Christopher B. Teague
HQDA G8, Force Development Intelligence
Room 2A322, The Pentagon

Mooney

Chainsaw

Quote from: Frontsight on February 02, 2010, 10:05:49 PM
Chainsaw - Do you need instructors or shooters for February?  Come to think of it, I'm sure the answer is both!

Frontsight

Shooters!  In a BIG way.
Tom Scheller

Domari Nolo

arpjoe

Cowdog,

Maybe in Chambersburg, PA?  Its somewhere in the middle of PA?
Starve the collective (Ref: Starving the Monkeys, Tom Baugh) and
restore the Constitution.

He is a fool who knows not that swords were given to men, that none might be slave, but such as know not how to use them..
Algernon Sidney
Discourses Concerning Government
Ch. 2, sect. 4, p.343

Cowdog

Quote from: arpjoe on February 02, 2010, 10:49:53 PM
Cowdog,

Maybe in Chambersburg, PA?  Its somewhere in the middle of PA?

I hope. I would love to get back to Chambersburg----GREAT facility.. :---

EZ3

"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Cowdog

He EZ3
Glad you are here.......See you @ Beaver Falls in April!

MeanStreaker

Hey EZ3 and Cowdog, see you in 11 days!  :)
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

straitshootr

Greetings from over the line in Ohio!

Who in the Pennsylvania Appleseed organization do I contact about a potential new site for an Appleseed in Warren County?  Consider: A well established rural christian horsemanship camp, somewhat well developed for facilities, a friendly staff, many of them already hunters or gun owners/enthusiasts, a marketing director ready to listen, and a history that included a marksmanship training effort that never got off the ground for lack of an in-house certified instructor?  Sounds like an opportunity to me!  I'll be waiting for somebody in the Pennsylvania organization to PM me or E-mail me at JCaple4JC@neo.rr.com. to pass along contact info.

Thanks,
Straitshootr

B9

Quote from: straitshootr on July 18, 2010, 06:06:32 PM
Greetings from over the line in Ohio!

Who in the Pennsylvania Appleseed organization do I contact about a potential new site for an Appleseed in Warren County?  Consider: A well established rural christian horsemanship camp, somewhat well developed for facilities, a friendly staff, many of them already hunters or gun owners/enthusiasts, a marketing director ready to listen, and a history that included a marksmanship training effort that never got off the ground for lack of an in-house certified instructor?  Sounds like an opportunity to me!  I'll be waiting for somebody in the Pennsylvania organization to PM me or E-mail me at JCaple4JC@neo.rr.com. to pass along contact info.

Thanks,
Straitshootr

PM sent.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

Dirtysailor

New to the forum but been to one Appleseed with my wife in 2008 at Beaver.  Meanstreaker was the Redhat and I know Chainsaw was there as an orange hat.  Cowdog was there to do a muzzleloader demonstration and was about to hosts the first AS in Slippery Rock.  The wife and I have one daughter now and another this weekend.  I am gonna try and make the AS in Slippery Rock this fall.  I was a few shy for my rifleman but I will return to get it.  Funny the original Slippery Rock site is within bicycling distance of my house.  Hope to see you there in Early Sept.

EZ3

Hope to see you again soon.  That Beaver Falls shoot was my first Appleseed, too! 
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy