News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster - Nevada

Started by BaldDragn, February 02, 2010, 08:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaldDragn

You out there Nevada?

The following stolen from V

QuoteWe want to use this opportunity to discuss how to get our shoot promoted better, get them staffed with instructors and shoot bosses, more ranges, more shoots at the ranges we have which are "onboard", etc.

Lets also take this opportunity to "animate and encourage each other" to make this year bigger and better than last year. Any ideas on how we can get communication flowing better, how to mentor and reach out to those IIT's who started out on the trail but who we have neglected? upset? lost? because we don't see/hear from them anymore? How can we improve retention?

Lets do some number crunching, look over the schedule and see what ranges are missing from previous years, what new ranges we can get, how many instructors/IITs can we move up/recruit new this year to staff them. While your there see what shoots are not currently staffed and PM Instructor scheduling to get on those you can do.

IIT's if you haven't yet done it add your contact information on this thread.
Instructors add your contact information on this thread.

Everyone should be familiar with World of 210 and Beyond and monitor those boards at least. Use the notify button if you don't visit the forum frequently of find the volume too much, then you'll get email notification of when things happen on your boards only.

I'm splitting my time between here and NorCal so I'll be patient with me if I don't respond quickly.

BD
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

DesertDog

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch.....Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

DarrellM5

Checking in from Round Mountain.

DesertDog

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch.....Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

DarrellM5

QuoteIs that in the Fallon area?

It's in the middle of the state, between Tonopah and Austin on Hwy 376.  We're 2 hours from Middlegate (the Fallon event location), 3 hours from Fallon, 4 hours from Reno, Elko and Las Vegas.

Chris_H

Hey hey!

Checking in from Gardnerville/Minden...
8)

DarrellM5

Hey Chris, how's it going?

Darrell

Dark watch

Chris_H

Quote from: DarrellM5 on February 02, 2010, 10:08:13 PM
Hey Chris, how's it going?

Darrell

Hi Darrell,

Pretty good!

I've been pretty busy, but since it's with family, faith, Appleseed & work, I don't mind at all!

How are you doing?

DarrellM5

I've been busy as well.  I did get my M1A so I've been having a lot of fun with it.

DesertDog

TrebleShooter

Checking in from Henderson/Vegas  ::)

desertrat144

Hello, part of Adaptive Appleseed checking in from the N. Valleys, Reno.

Has anyone come up with an AS appearance at the Cross Roads Gun Show this weekend?

Also need to find someone re: a couple of M1A issues.
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond it's limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." - President Ronald Wilson Reagan

Chris_H

Hi desertrat!

I'm not sure if/who might have had the chance to talk to Crossroads Gun Shows. I'll be down in Boulder City this weekend.

Chris

desertrat144

Sounds like you'll be having fun!  There was alk a month or so ago about 'setting up shop' handing out AS Promo literature.

Tom
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond it's limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." - President Ronald Wilson Reagan

BaldDragn

This ends the virtual muster, if we want to contiue on topics discused here we can start new threads.
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!