News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster

Started by SamD, January 30, 2010, 12:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamD

All right New Mexico.

Next Tuesday between 1800 and 2000 hrs MST (thats 6-8 PM for the less enlightened) we are trying to break the server.  Fill it's throat so full of them little 'lectrons that it chokes.

This is a two pronged operation.
#1 Rifleman Radio, which isn't really radio but as close as we can get until Fred authorizes the purchase of WRVA.
we want to have the maximum number of people listening in to the show.
You do that by going to and listening in right here on your personal computation device. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/AppleseedRadio
If you get really excited you can hop on the chat and tell the slackers in Texas that New Mexico is Appleseed Territory.

#2 This here forum.   We want to get as many people logged on a communicating as we can. (while you are here I'l draft you for some really neat jobs that will take like no time and really help the program.
The goal here is to break the record for most people logged onto the forum.
The current record is 340 people at once, way back on 8 Dec 2008 and has been sitting there untouched for too long.

Heck you could even get together and make a party of it.  Stoke up the stove, watch the radio(something we did int eh olden days for entertainment, when radio actually did things) listen to Appleseed notables and hear what they really sound like (Fred's sorta like Wally Cox).
Join in a great evening. Make some popcorn, burn some weenies, grab a sodypop or even an adult beverage and prepare to listen and learn and just have a fun night with your Appleseed friends.

ballistic_ken

I'll be here.......There......Whatever you want to call it. :)

TaosGlock

89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

BobABQ

This is happening at 1:00am Zulu time right?

SamD

Yeah something like that.

I have to tell you that all of SamD's operations are now synchronized with MST.

WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING REDCOAT TIME

Sam

BobABQ

Quote from: SamD on January 31, 2010, 11:24:27 AM

Sam

::)

Scout

I knew I could count on you guys :) We will be revved up here on the forum and also on www.blogtalkradio.com/AppleseedRadio We would love for you guys to be logged into the forum and also listening to "The Rifleman Radio Show" at the same time.

If you are a listeener already, you know that we do not do an episode without checking in with SamD and having Sam as a guest/caller on the show.

Thanks to all of you guys/gals in NM for all the work you are putting in there. I look forward to seeing you here and on the radio show :).
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

staplegund

Sam, guys;
I will be in Mexico, and probably not able to connect.  I expect a good report... &)
Mischief springs from the power which the moneyed interest derives from a paper currency which they are able to control, from the multitude of corporations with exclusive privileges... which are employed altogether for their benefit. --Andrew Jackson

BobABQ

Quote from: SamD on January 31, 2010, 11:24:27 AM

Sam

I just remembered that segments of the United States Armed Forces utilized Universal Time/Zulu Time formats!
:bow:  O0

SamD

They do.
It's really the same as GMT, but I'm retired now and they place Z/GMT in some uncomfortable location.

Don't need no stinking  :--- redcoat Time!

BobABQ

Quote from: SamD on February 01, 2010, 01:07:30 AM
They do.
It's really the same as GMT, but I'm retired now and they place Z/GMT in some uncomfortable location.

Don't need no stinking  :--- redcoat Time!

LOL!  ;D