News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

April 17-18, 2010 Ohio Instructor Staffing --- Virtual Muster Night Discussion!

Started by MeanStreaker, January 27, 2010, 03:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanStreaker

Hello everyone!  I don't know about you, but I'm getting more and more excited about our upcoming April 17-18 shoots.  I can think of no better way to honor the Patriots that sacrificed so much on April 19, 1775 than by gathering with thousands of our fellow countrymen from coast to coast and border to border.

200 simultaneous Appleseed events!  :~ :~

We will be doing our part in Ohio with four events.  That seemed crazy not that long ago, and maybe some of you are still thinking so  ;D.... four OH events on the same weekend!.... but I know that with the top notch Instructors the Buckeye State is lucky to call her own, we'll all pitch in and put together a successful weekend.

As this is the only weekend where we'll be stretched so thin and it's an "All Hands on Deck" type of endeavor, it requires a little bit of micro-managing to make sure we all don't end up at the same place.   :sos:

Dinky and I have put together a suggested Instructor Schedule that will be announced during the Virtual Muster Night on Feb 2 from 7-9 EST.  The Virtual Muster Night will be a great time for us all to interact with each other and plan together a record breaking April 17-18 weekend!  

Suggested Instructor Staffing:

Athens   (45 potential shooters)
DryFire/SB
GeorgeT
RedNekEngr
wildcat
Nurse Ratchett
RPD
Ishy
GoldFishGunr
Lyberty
Green Light

Miamisburg   (20 potential shooters)
Luna/SB
too tall
Minerva
Trekker
peacemaker

Vienna   (25 potential shooters)
Dinky/SB
arpjoe
redman1
birdman
Cowdog
Larry
74kaak47

New Philadelphia   (60+ potential shooters)
MeanStreaker/SB
posterboy
FuzzyMath
panama
velcro8ball
gliming
WY_Not
Butt Stock
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

MeanStreaker

Please feel free to discuss the April 17-18 shoots here!  If you would like to PM me about the above suggested schedule if you have a conflict, please do so.

This is going to be a great weekend!
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

George T

Ratchett

Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

MeanStreaker

No ordering.

Merely suggestions.

Merely suggestions.

:)

We're all in this together!
--Thomas Paine

Ratchett

Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

MeanStreaker

Keep in mind we'll be having two lines running simultaneously in New Phila on Sunday.

600 Yard Range!!!!!!!!!!

:~
--Thomas Paine

Butt Stock

Ry is in for New Phila and hitchin his ride with Fuzzy.............. His mom said that.............

Luna

too tall

formerly known as mouse

MeanStreaker

Sweet!

When we have 88 Appleseeds in Ohio on the April 19 weekend in about 4 or 5 years.................................. yes, you heard that right!  Double every year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When we have 88 Appleseeds in Ohio on the April 19 weekend in about 4 or 5 years.................................. that's how many counties there are in Ohio.....

When we have 88 Appleseeds in Ohio on the April 19 weekend in about 4 or 5 years.................................. You'll want to tell everyone how you were there waaaaaay back in the day when we were stretching to staff four events. :)
--Thomas Paine

Luna

to tall I am looking forward to working with you....did I say working....this is not work...

Jungle George

MS,

How you doing over there in the great state of Ohio?  Over here in Misery we are having a heat wave it's hanging in the 30's for now.

JG
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.  Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."  Patrick Henry ,1778

MeanStreaker

sounds beautiful Jungle George!  Why don't you come on over to sunny Athens Ohio to our IBC on Feb 13-15?  Would be great to see you again!
--Thomas Paine

Jungle George

That would be good but I have several things going on that weekend.  It's starting to get busy already.

JG
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.  Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."  Patrick Henry ,1778

MeanStreaker

Alright man.  I'm sure I'll see you soon.  I think it will be difficult to keep me out of MO for too much longer. :)

Keep on truckin'.
--Thomas Paine

MeanStreaker

Hey folks,

April 17-18 is going to be here before we know it.  Please sign up for an event so we can know well in advance if we're good or if we'll need to request outside help.  If you have an issue with the suggested schedule above, shoot me a PM.

Thanks!
--Thomas Paine