News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congratulations

Started by panhead, January 25, 2010, 06:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

panhead

Many thanks to Willorith for his dedication to the program. He is now wearing a much deserved red hat!

Way to go BrownBess! I know you were just funnin us by not doing the IPC's, now he is rughtly recognized as IIT3 and knocking on the Instructor door...I'm sure Brian will be a constant pain uh, reminder   ::)

I haven't met DrJohn yet, but he is doing some deep border infiltration into Florida. Your efforts are truly appreciated sir. I hope to meet you in the coming months.

ThaiFighter, ya make an old dude proud. I was at your first seed and you haven't quit moving yet. Thanks Wiley!

Florida is picking up the pace...
But, the price they paid to win us our liberty? Few of us can comprehend it. Even fewer of us would want - or even be willing - to pay it. But all of us should know - at least - about it.

Never forget. Just to remember, is to honor.  -Fred

Another D.O.M.

Quote from: panhead on January 25, 2010, 06:12:39 AMFlorida is picking up the pace...
You certainly are!  Well done, and congratulations to all.
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

ThaiFighter

Thanks Jim!

It's a good start. I still have much to do and look forward to the challenges ahead..   I look forward to seeing you and Doug and Clinnon this wknd. :)

Congrats indeed to Paul, Doctor John and Brian! All of you have been of great help to me on the line!   I look forward to working with you and getting to know you as we spend more time on the trail.

W
"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people."

-GBS

Proud to be funding TG and BF's retirement account... ;)

ItsanSKS

Congratulations indeed! 

Willorith, A finer gentleman to wear a red hat there isn't.  From first meeting you (and Jacqui) at an Appleseed some years ago, (seems that long, doesn't it?!) to working with you on the line, I have been truly impressed with your dedication to the cause, and your unabashed determination to 'see this through'.  The IIT's that are coming up behind you have no better a role model. 

Quote from: ThaiFighterI look forward to working with you and getting to know you as we spend more time on the trail.
No better way to get acquainted with your fellow instructors than to get to a shoot and teach! 

I hope to see each of our IIT's become Red-Hat's by 2011-
We'll have plenty of opportunities to progress in the coming year!  Start studying your Progress Checks now, so you'll be prepared in advance!

"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

LibertysDaughter

Congratulations big guy!!!  I'm following your lead, I want my red hat too! 
P.S. only you can call me libertys dimples!